Chapter 7

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE! This book took me so much time of my life to develop and make. It will be a good story I promise! It makes my heart melt, even though one of my really good stories I am writing didn't make a lot, I still have more in store for this book! Stay hydrated my little bunnies! 🫶♥️♥️♥️)

~~~~☀️~~~🌙~~~~

~⭐~

Mommy grabbed CatNaps hands, she stretched her arms all the way down to Catnaps level. She smiled as she looked at him, "if you need ANYTHING, you can always talk to me..." She said as Catnap smiled back and purred a bit, he nodded, Mommy stretched her head to his head and gave him a small kiss on his forehead. "Just come here anytime, it doesn't matter, anytime! I'll put a sign at the slide next time." She said softly as she slowly letted go of his hands. "Now.. take this" she gave him a piece of the train code. "You need it, to go abourd the train. The other pieces are with the others." She looked at Wack-A-Wuggy. "Check the games. They will have it and gladly give it to you." CatNap gave a worried look as he tapped his foot a bit. "And, if they don't like me..?" Mommy giggled. "Oh Catnap... They won't hurt you one bit. If they do, come and tell Mommy." She immediately turned into her demonic form, her eyes widen as her limbs and fingers started to stretch, her hair started getting tangled. "I'll kill them-!" CatNap placed his hands on Mommy's leg. "N-n-no! Haha.. not that much. Don't you think..?" Mommy sighed as her normal self comes back. "Sorry sweetheart, I just get so worried and scared if my little children or anyone I love gets hurt..." "I-its alright. I understand you!" CatNap gave a awkward face and a slight blush as he gripped on the bag on his shoulders. "I.. I sometimes just get annoyed and angry when people do that. Especially that dog..." Mommy widend her eyes, "you mean DogDay! He-hes alive?!" She said it so excited. "U-uh. Ye-yea! I completely forgot to tell you, heh.. everyone is alright." CatNap slowly stepped back once". "Player fixed them up. He found them, somewhere..." Mommy gave a reliefed sigh, she thought he was the only smiling critter left. "Oh that's good. As you were saying, kitty, what about.." she leaned in closer. "DogDay?" CatNap gave a awkward chuckle. "We-well... Ever since he first talked to me from everyone else. I always thought of him as a buddy and uh.." he just kicks the floor. "I don't know how to say it, it's like- like I appreciate he's in my life. You know..?" Mommy gave a slight grin, her cheeks fluttered a bit as she gave droopy eyes. "Heh, I know exactly why~" CatNap leaned his head a bit to the left. "Wh-what?" "You, like him~" CatNap absolutely blushes from what she said, his ears perked up as well as his tail, he tightened his teeth together as his face got brighter, he suffered. "W-WHA-WA-WHA" he was stuttering so much it was at this point just gibberish. "Hehe, oh... I always thought you two would be a couple-" "HAHA- no." His face went immediately serious as he looked away and took a few steps making hand movements, his blush was no more. "No, that can NEVER happen possibly, I mean, how would that work. Right..?" Mommy rolled her eyes playfully. "Alrighty CatNap, whatever you say." She leans on the foot crossing her arms twice. "Heh. I gotta go.. Seya, mother." CatNap ranned off. Mommy sighed and gave a worried look at CatNap as he ran off into Wack-A-Wuggy. Daddy Long legs steps out the door and looks at her with worry in his eyes. "A-are you alright." He said as he placed his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it slightly. "... I think, the kitty is in love.." Daddy widened his eyes in surprise as he looked at CatNap go down the steps of Wack-A-Wuggy. "Oh. Well, that's unfortunate. With who?" He said as he looked at her with confusion and slight happiness.

"Dogday. DogDay, the dog."

CatNap went down the steps. His quiet little steps down the long hall, he was small so it took him a good 2 minute walk. While it was some what felt like forever, he looked at the little paintings on the white/yellowish walls, there were many colored huggys. Red, blue, yellow, and green. It was so, weird. Not only because the green and yellow one looks honestly ugly, but because it felt kinda wrong to have more than just, 'one' huggy. His mind was cutted off with the sound of paper crunching. He looked at his feet and saw an old poster. He picked it up with both hands and looked at it.

"Celebrate Valentine's Day with, the amazing play!"

The prince and The Dragon!

Playtime Co does not make the toys have feelings or any type of emotions, this is for promotional purposes and should not be taken it in a sexualizing or loving way.

*DogDay is holding CraftyCorn in his arm with a rose in his mouth, Dogday wore a mighty silver metal knight outfit with red features on it, as for CraftyCorn, she is wearing a white dress with blue features and flowers on them. With hearts around them. Hearts...*

CatNap gave an annoyed look as he looked mostly at CraftyCorn, "so uh. They used to date or something..? Or like it says, promotional purposes." ... "No. It can't just be for a stupid promotional reason." It looked real to CatNap, the amount of detail and how much was on it can't POSSIBLY be something small... It was big. CatNap sighed as he crushed it up into a ball and threw it behind him. He looked at himself. "Just stupid... Stop thinking weird stuff. It's not that serious. I can't possibly date a guy.. it's wrong.. why would they date anyone creepy-" He looked at a small mirror at the wall, player placed some mirrors around the place for some style. "Like. Me." He frowned as he looked at the opened gate. It was half closed but he could just easily walk in cause he was just that small. Around 2-3 feet tall. He sighed. "Just calm down. You don't even like that stupid dog.."

CatNap slowly imagined DogDay...

"Just stupid-"

(I know this chapter was short but come on, the next chapter will definitely be longer than this chapter of course.)

(And If you ever wonder what CatNap sounds like in my AU. He sounds kinda like..)

Like a nice small some what feminine sleepy voice. Idk it feels right. Definitely not the same but similar to this.