Chapter:1

"I should hate him!Why won't I!Give one reason not to!" shubman was pacing in his room back and forth, talking to his sister.

"Because you love him" his sister answered with a smirk.

Shubman said annoyed "Love is a strong word and he doesn't deserve it if he is treating me like I am someone random teammate".

"So is hate" his sister pointed."You can't hate your best friend just because he invited you 7 days before his marriage.Specially when he himself knew about it an hour before that!I think you won't even hate him if he murder your crush"

Thats true!They are aparted for just 2 month break and he suddenly announced he is getting married!Shubman had so many plan for his bestfriends marriage which he thought will come decades later atleast.Now he can't even manage a designer dress let alone other plan.

Ishan was acting weirdly the whole time after they returned to their hometown.He would always say he is busy doing god knows what!Now Shubman can connect the dots.He was preparing for his marriage.Why would he reply late then?Why would he declined all the video calls!The might be talking to that girl. But what about his bestfriends approval. Doesn't Shubman has a say in this marriage?Does the girl knows Ishan only sleeps in the wall side of the bed?Is she willing to sacrifice all the mushrooms of her pasta for him?Is she capable to share her dress with him?No na!Then whats the point of a marraige!Shubman has so many questions and Ishan isn't even online for contact!

"I am wearing this black suit I was saving for something special!Shub!Idhar dekh na!"-Shahneel di said with annoyance as she saw her brother was zoing out again for the hundredth time after the invitation of the wedding.

"If my bestfriend would get married, I think I would do happy dance with excitement for 2 hour straight.And here you are looking like you are questioning your existance!Do you not like the girl Shub?"-Shahneel Di said.

" I don't know Di,There was no girl in his life,suddenly one morning your best friend is saying he is getting married,What would you feel?"Asked Shubman.

That's a fair question Shahneel thought to herself.Ishan isn't someone to rush into any decision.She knew because she had met him so many times.Ishan is someone you are bound to like,bound to adore.She liked him like his own brother.There were so many time Ishan would surprise them with his sudden visit.He would ring the doorbell and pretend like its nothing surprising.He would enter like he was only out for a morning walk and its a everyday occurance.He would enter and hug her, go straight to the kitchen and would demand to their mother thay he wants aloo paratha.Days like this used to be like a celebration to their house.Her brothers smile was permanent in his face whole time,her mother would excitedly cook items she would feel too lazy to cook for them,and after 10+ items she would still be disappointed why Ishan didn't tell her at least before boarding,her father would abandone whatever the work he had.Shub and Ishan shared everything with eachother.She suspects they even know each others bowling routine!But how come Shub has no clue about such a big event! Fishy!But she tried to calm his brother.

She said "Why don't you call Mayank (Ishan's childhood friend) and ask him if he knows something.And don't forget we have to flight tomorrow morning for Patna.So finish your packing by tonight "

Right!Mayank might can relate to him remotely thought Shubman. Because he is also Ishans friend,Not as close as Shubman of course, Shubman thought proudly. But if Shubman has no idea about this marriage,Mayank hasn't either he is sure.So he called Mayank.

Mayank :Hello Brother.

Shubman:Are you coming Patna tomorrow ?

Mayank :Um,no hello?How's your vacation?

Shubman:Silent*

Mayank :Okay! okay!Tomorrow isn't possible.I have some work to do.So I will go the day after tomorrow.Ishan is so mad at me.But I am adjusting my schedule since last month just to attend his wedding.

Shubman:Wait wait,So you are telling me you knew about this marriage months ago and Ishan is responsing to your call?!

Mayank :(confused) Yeah?!Why?
Shubman:I get to know this morning only.Hows that fair or possible. Had to book urgent flight for attending.

Mayank :Umm..He must have forgotten.

Shubman:Me?Forget me?and Why aren't you sounding surprise that I am the last one to know among us?normally you would laugh at this reminding me you are his best friend not me.

Mayank:Eee...Aaa...I decided... to...to be... mature?.. Haa!..I decided to be mature.You know act like a grown up?

Shubman:silent*

Mayank :Hey,Don't overthink okay?Just come Patna, meet Ishan.Talk to him.He needs you.More importantly may be you guys both need some communication.

Shubman:You don't make sense.We are best friend.We have no communication gap unlike you guys huh!

Mayank :May be you guys didn't communicate about the only thing you guys should have talked!

Shubman:Mayank!(with frustrated voice)Don't talk dense.Already I am confused since the news.

Mayank:(suddenly aware) Arreh bro,chill.Aja tu pehle.Have to go.Bye.

Shubman:Okay.!

Mayank cut the call little hastily! Shubman thought.What is going on, why suddenly mayank isn't mocking him.Why did he had pity on his voice!