Chapter:10

Ishan grapples with the complexity of his emotions,couldn’t sleep whole night.He finds himself torn between the commitment he made to Aditi and the undeniable love he shares with Shubman.

Life isn’t a bollywood movie.He can't just throw Aditi as a side character and be with the hero.But now that he knows Shubman loves him and after kiss,it's becoming hard to console the heart.

He remembers how he got into this marriage thing at the first place.

Flashback:
After returning from hospital,Raj Kishan,his elder brother came to Mumbai.

"You are an idiot, Ishan"-Raj scolded him."Now enough of your devdas stage.Let's go to home.Clearly Shubman is your only world, we are nothing to you.But for your information you mean the world to us too"

"Bhaia,I am sorry."-Ishan couldn’t think of any other excuse to give.

" Ishan,You could give me a call,tell me how you feel.Now I am feeling like a failed brother"

"No bhaia,I did that on impulse.I shouldn't have.I thought of sharing with you,I swear.But I didn’t wanted to trouble you.You are the best brother one could ever have"-Ishan said hugging his brother.

"It's never trouble when it's you.Let's go home Ishu.I promise I will try my best to fix everything."

Why Raj bhaia's voice seemed like he is crying to Ishan!

Ishan faced a tough time after trying to hurt himself because he loved Shubman, but Shubman didn't feel the same way.Ishan was depressed most of the time.He stayed in his room most of the time.

Shubman on the otherhand had no idea about this.He kept calling,texting,shared their date details with Ishan like old times.Ishan  mostly avoided those call and gave excuse later.

Ishan's family thought an arranged marriage might help him move on.

Aditi, another person who had her own struggles with past relationships, was chosen for Ishan. Both of them met, carrying the pain of their pasts. Ishan hoped this marriage would distract him from his feelings for Shubman, and Aditi saw it as a chance for a fresh start.

Aditi, too, had her reasons for accepting the proposal. She had faced heartbreak in the past and struggled to find a partner who truly understood her. The scars of her own failed relationships lingered, and the societal pressure to conform to marital norms led her to consider Ishan as a companion.

When they first met, Ishan couldn't help comparing Aditi to Shubman.Damn,this girl even have dimple like Shubman.Why god is punishing him this much!

Ishan was clear from the very start.He wanted to move on,but he wanted to start new life with honesty. So he shared everything with Aditi.What Shubman means to him,how he can give her his everything but love.

"I know,I am not in an ideal partner to be married to.But I don’t think it would be fair to you if I lie"-Ishan told Aditi.

"I also have something to share with you.It’s something bigger than your confession actually.You can totally reject me after knowing."

"Okay,go on."

"I had a relationship with one of my co-star's friend.We were in a perfect relationship.He had a business in Canada.He was in vacation when we met.Everything was perfect.He even proposed me to marry him.Then next day he went to Canada and promised me he would introduce me to his family.But after that,suddenly one day he went out of reach.I called him,texted him,his phone is switched off."

"Oh god,I am so sorry, Aditi" Ishan said to her with sympathy.

"Thats not the worst part Ishan.I am pregnant.My family doesn’t know that.If you want to reject me,it's fine,just don't tell them this part."

"You are prepare to enter in a loveless marriage,and I will have problem with these?No,I think you are the bigger person here,Aditi"

Over time, they found common ground in their shared experiences of heartbreak.Ishan and Aditi agreed to the arranged marriage, knowing it was compromise for societal acceptance. They hoped time would bring a real connection.

Their relationship,starting as a compromise, turned into a partnership. Ishan and Aditi learned to rely on each other. However,they both knew they couldn't forget their past love.But it was a silent understatement by both of them.

**Flashback ends.

Ishan took out his phone to text Aditi to meet him the next day urgently.

But surprised to see Aditi's has already texted on his phone.

"Call me.URGENT!"

Ishan dialed Aditi.

"Hello Aditi.How are you?"
"Ishaaaan"-Aditi's voice was shakey.
" Aditi is everything fine?Why are you sounding like this?"
"I..Ishan I am scared"
"What happened Aditi?"
"My that boyfriend from Canada.He is back!"