Epilogue

It was Shubman and Ishan's marriage. All ICT members are invited.It wasn’t easy for them to come here.Now that Ishan remembers the whole journey.

As Ishan reflected on their story, memories flooded back, starting with the initial spark of falling in love with Shubman. It was a journey that meandered through complexities, including a nearly sealed marriage with Aditi and the revelation of a family secret that added layers to their tale.

However, the most challenging part was when they decided to go public with their sexuality. The courage it took to share such a personal aspect of their lives was immense. The couple knew it wouldn't be smooth sailing, but the onslaught of homophobic trolling, coupled with death threats,though they expected it,it made them sad.

Amidst the storm of negativity, Ishan and Shubman discovered a silver lining in the overwhelming support they received. Surprisingly, a large number of people stood by them,Their fans, some even having shipped the couple before they officially came out. Fans rallied together, creating reels, fan pages, and fanfiction.Their fans bravely confronted homophobic individuals in comment sections, turning the tide of public opinion.

The reels and fan pages that played a crucial role in bolstering support didn't even exist in an alternate reality. Ishan mused that without this unexpected wave of encouragement, their decision to go public might have taken much longer.He have to give credits to their fans.

All ICT members were invited.
The wedding reception is in full swing, with the ICT team and other guests gathered to celebrate Ishan and Shubman's big day. Ishan, dressed in a stylish suit, and Shubman, looking dapper in his groom attire, mingle with the guests.

Now it was time for the speech.The reception hall is filled with laughter and chatter as guests enjoy the lively atmosphere. Virat Kohli, the master of ceremonies, steps up to the microphone.

VIRAT: (with a serious expression) Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to talk about the most important partnership of the day – Ishan and Shubman's marriage. (pauses for effect) And if it's anything like their partnership on the cricket field, we're in for a wild ride.

The crowd bursts into laughter, and Ishan playfully elbows Shubman.

ISHAN: (whispering) Looks like Virat bhaia has been taking comedy lessons from you.

SHUBMAN: (grinning) Great minds think alike.

VIRAT:  Ladies and gentlemen, today we're not just celebrating a wedding; we're witnessing the union of two forces – Ishan and Shubman. Now, you might be wondering, "Why are we here instead of on a cricket field?" Well, turns out love has its own set of rules, and no DRS reviews allowed.

The crowd erupts in laughter.

ISHAN: (whispering to Shubman) Did he just bring up DRS at our wedding?

SHUBMAN: (chuckling) Virat bhai being Virat bhai.

Virat continues, "Now, let's talk about Ishan and Shubman's partnership. It's not just about hitting boundaries and taking wickets; it's about navigating through the googlies life throws at you. And believe me, marriage has its fair share of googlies."

As the speeches continue, Rohit Sharma takes the stage.

ROHIT: (holding a cricket bat) Ishan and Shubman, marriage is like a good cover drive – it requires perfect timing, balance, and the ability to handle the swinging deliveries life throws at you.