Chapter :3

When Ishan finally went to bed,Shubman was already asleep. Ishan looked at the sleeping man  fondly.It felt like yesterday he met the boy.A punjabi boy in his camp group who has way too many admirer for someone not even famous yet because of his good looks.Ishan was most impressed by the fact that although girls used to dig into him he never was a playboy.When Ishan and others used to tease him he would just say I am committed to cricket with a wink.

When Shubman woke up in the morning Ishan was already gone."What is this behaviour!"he thought bitterly.Since when Ishan wake up before Shubman.The fact that Ishan's mother told him Ishan was out for some emergency work made his morning more terrible.So,After freshen up and breakfast Shahneel Di and he went for a little outing again.

"Why are you always with me in your best friend's wedding? " Di asked.

"I don’t know di,looks like I am just a mere guest here.Ishan is so busy,he is always busy!We haven’t even talk for 30 min straight." Shubman's voice didn’t betray the frustration.

"It's his wedding,Shubman!He of course would be busy.You should company him in his busyness.Follow him like a puppy,like you do when he comes to punjab"Di replied.

"But di everything is taken care of by wedding planner and Raj bhaia.He is just pretending to be busy plus shouldn’t the table should turn around because I am his guest this time?".

" We don’t know that Shubman.Okay leave it.Lets go to this mall.Its showing parlor sign in its 6th floor.I need some pampering"Di dragged Shubman by hand.

Shubman was wearing mask so there was no problem in walking freely in public.He called Ishan several times to company him but everytime his call was declined.So,He decided to went for the adjacent coffee-shop till his Di would  finish her parlor treatment.When he entered the coffeeshop he surprisedly saw Ishan sitting on a corner alone.Shubman instantly called him again while watching him.Ishan cut the call and texted "call you later". Shubman felt angry and humiliated both.He went straight to Ishan's table and snatched the phone from Ishan's hand which he was too busy in scrolling and smiling.Must be that girl!

Weird thing is that Ishan was not looking at any girl's picture,rather it was one of their picture where they were laughing and looking at each other.But it didn’t help Shubman's mood,contrary made him more angry.Angrily he thought -"he can stare at pictures but wont to talk to the person!"

Ishan was too stunned to talk at the sudden action, so he remained silent.

" Ishan will you explain yourself or I have to ask one by one?"-Shubman asked sitting on the opposite seat voice dripping anger.

"Shub, just let this go?For once?I don’t want to argue.I know why you are angry.I will explain to you everything after the wedding.You owe me I agree.Just for now,sit with me without demanding explaination,please?" Ishan pleaded.

Shubman calmed down instantly in front of his doe pleading eyes.But why is these beauties are seemed like holding one ocean of sadness.

"Are you happy with this marriage,Ishan?" He asked calmly.

"Of course Shubi"

"How did you two met?What's the girls name?" Shubman asked more like interrogated.

"It is a arranged marriage" Ishan answered with eyes on his coffee cup.
"What is your urgency of marriage that you had to find a girl within one month when you never liked the concept of arranged marriage?"Frustration again creeping up in his voice.

"I... Umm I found her beautiful. So I didn’t want let her go.She is smart and funny"

"I am also funny Ishan.Girls find me heart throb material too.If this is the reason you need beauty and humor beside you all time,You could have spend your time with me instead of giving in into some random beauty"Shubman said bitterly.

Ishan's face suddenly seem pale to Shubman.Ishan nervously laughed.Saying  " You are blabbering Shubi,Do you know that?"

They didn’t talk rest of the time.

Ishan, Shubman and Shahneel di went back to home together.On the way Ishan mostly talked to Shahneel di,topic was Ishan's bride- Aditi.Shubman was surprised realising that he had just learned her name.He was too focused on Ishan that his bride's name didn’t even mattered to him.And he was more surprised when he understood from their conversation that Ishan doesn’t know anything rather than some basic info about his bride!Is this marriage is really a marriage or not!

When they returned home,Shubman's mood lighten up a little bit seeing Mayank,Tilak and Rishabh already there.Other ICT team will join them the day before wedding day.Ishan hugged them all.Shubman felt a little disappointed because he doesn't know why he also wanted a hug again.

After lunch,Shubman was talking to Naina over phone on balcony of the room Rishab,Mayank & Tilak was resting. Explaining her how he is way too busy to talk or text,how she have to wait untill the wedding is done to get reply from him.When the phone call was finished he joined   his teammates.

Rishab piped in,clearly to tease Shubman-
"Messi Video called his wife right after the win.Virat bhai asks Anushka vabi if she has eaten during match with sign language.Here is our Shubi explaining how is way too busy just by existing"

Tilak and Mayank laughed at this.Shubman felt guilty.

"Hey! I am also man of
emotion,remember that match when Ishan was injured in his eye during my batting?I practically ran to him after I got out!"

"How is that relevant to my example!" Rishabh asked amused.

"Of course relevant, You were giving example of sign of love and affection, so!I...umm..I.." Shubman lost his word.

"So you decided to give example of things you do with your actual lover.Tsk,Tsk!How are you going to bear Ishan being other's man, Shubi.We will specially play 'Channa mereya' for you.I will personally ensure that"

Rishabh continue teasing Shubman with how he did more romantic things with his best friend Ishan compare to Naina and They all kept laughing except one,Mayank.

And it didn't go unnoticed by Shubman.