How Do You Feel?

Chris's POV

Hyunjin, Minho and I were back in the dorms, sitting in the living room. We have finished our daily schedule earlier than expected. The younger ones have gone to play games at an Arcade nearby. And Changbin, well he is probably at the gym.

"It is not easy for me. I don't know what to do, hyung." Hyunjin said looking sad. It was evident that the situation was causing him stress. "This is the first time I like a boy, this way." He whispered awkwardly. "Believe me, we know!" Minho quipped. Hyunjin looked at him. "What do you mean?" "Come on Jinnie, we all know how popular you are. You and a certain member of a girl group a while back, in the small practice room, were um practicing. And before her you were there with another girl from..." Hyunjin looked flustered. Minho smirked at him.

"What practice room?" I asked, feeling left out. "Were you having sex with girls in the small practice room?" "Like you don't." Minho scoffed. "And I can tell you with whom exactly." I felt my ears burn. I mumbled something incoherent but neither of them payed attention to me anyway.

"But Min, how do you know that?" Hyunjin asked curiously. "Well, I kind of walked in on you. I did not expect to find anyone else there," He added indifferent. "How do you know it was me though, we kept the lights off." "Oh, Hyunjinnie!" Minho imitated a girl's voice."You are so good Hyunjinnie. Faster Hyunjinnie..." Hyunjin turned red. He coughed embarrassed again, clearing his throat. "But why were you there after hours Minho?" He inquired again. "You and Jisung don't need to use the practice room." Minho furrowed his brows. "Who said anything about Jisumg?" "What?" Hyunjin sounded confused. "Just because we put on a show for the fans, it doesn't mean there is actually something going on." Minho retorted indifferent. "I knew that." I chimed, feeling left out again. "He is not the one I am interested in." Minho added in a low voice. Hyunjin probably did not hear him, he was not paying attention. I looked at Minho puzzled.

Who does he mean?

"Who, then?" I asked innocently. "I never kiss and tell." Minho said cryptically. I started thinking hard about his interactions with other people in the company.

Maybe that girl from... but no, she is older. Maybe the youngest member of that boy group he always flirts with... No... Ah! Forget it! I cannot deal with any more drama right now.

"Guys!" I said out loud. "Please, let's focus on the matter at hand." "Which is?" Minho asked with interest again. "Which is what Hyunjin thinks and more importantly how he feels about Felix." I turned to look at him. "You know Jinnie, there is nothing wrong with liking both girls and boys. So... How do you feel about him, Jinnie?" I asked softly. "I care about him." he replied hesitantly. "Yes, and I care about him. So does Minho –an inexplicable sound left Minho's mouth at the mention- ...and Changbin and everyone else in the group. He is our angel, our sunshine." I took a deep breath. "The thing is, do you feel something more or..." "Yes..." Hyunjin cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Oh..."

It was Minho. I looked at him and I think I saw his expression fall imperceptibly. I frowned.

No... I cannot handle anymore drama.

I turned my attention back to Hyunjin. "Why don't you tell him how you feel then?" "You know he thinks you hate him right now." Minho interjected in his dry tone. "Minho! You are not helping!" I yelled exasperated.  Hyunjin shook his head: "I can't. Things will get complicated. It's not just about us. It's about the others too, the whole group. What will they think? This may have an impact on all of us." "We will figure it out. Just talk to each other." I added encouragingly. "Just don't hurt him for nothing." Minho spoke again. His tone was –you guessed it- dry. "Why do you say that?" Hyunjin was right to feel offended by what Minho said. He was always Felix's fiercest  protector. He is a sweet human being and a romantic at heart. He would never hurt someone he cares deeply about. He and Minho were glaring at each other.

What is going on with them?

I shook my head. "Minho, stop acting like a parent. Hyunjin just talk to Felix. Please!"