[EP 7] what it means to be a big brother

Joong's head was spinning from all the information that they were going through. He decided to visit Dunk, he meant Souri café for a cup of coffee to clear his mind. He finally saw Dunk's most elusive brother, Gemini when he stepped into the café. Dunk was hugging him and giving him a sniff kiss.

"Hia... I'm too old for this. Fot, tell him I'm too old for this." Gemini grumbled to his husband, Fourth. Joong couldn't help but feel the same sentiment sometimes when he is with Pond.

"You're never too old for a hug, Gem. You never complain when I hug you. It's okay Phi. He likes it." Gemini rolled his eyes at this point.

"Have fun at the party." Dunk said as he passed the boxes of macarons to Gemini. Dunk waved at Joong when he noticed him. He brought him his favourite cup of coffee. Joong was studying him when he approached him.

"bpen alai reu bpao (is something wrong)?" Dunk was confused by Joong's look.

"You are triplets, non? Why do you act as if you are much older than them." Joong can't help but be curious.

"I was the first one to greet the world." Dunk beamed proudly. He chuckled at Joong's facial expression.

"Jing jing leow (really), I don't have an answer for you. I think it's because our parents passed on early and as the eldest, I naturally took on the responsibility to protect my brothers. Even if I'm mere minutes older than them. It's just pure instinct. It's different for your brothers. I think it's so much more special for them. I remember Phi Earth saying that your parents didn't think that it was possible to have you. When you came into the world, they were in awe. A tiny precious life that they held in their hands. I think I would be even more protective if I held Phu and Gem in my hands like Phi Earth and Phi Bai did. That's how they explained it to me. I've just met Pond so I don't know his take on it." The way Dunk said it made him seem so special in his brothers' eyes. He had never viewed it the way Dunk did. He had always felt that he was being oppressed by his elder brothers. 

Why does everything look so special in Dunk's eyes?

Before he could contemplate further, Pond had entered the café, scolding him for leaving him behind. He composed himself before Phuwin walked over. As the conversation continued, Joong had silently stood up and gave the two more privacy. Perhaps Pond was right that he'll be gaining a brother-in-law soon. He switched his attention and observed Dunk as he serves his customers.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: I decided to explore siblinghood in this series that I didn't manage to explore in I'm Destined to Love You. So many running themes in this series. it's gonna be fun🤭🤭2 EP today as well.