[EP 9] Interlude: Gemini

Phuwin and Gemini can never come to an agreement to who is the second among the three of them. Though it was clear that Phuwin was born seconds before Gemini. Gemini still wasn't willing to be the youngest. He calls Phuwin by his nickname, Phu instead of admitting that he is older than him. But the both of them will agree without a doubt that Dunk was the eldest. He was their hia. He took care of them after their parents' death. He learnt the trade from hia Win so they get to manage Souri Café. He kept them afloat. He gave them so much that they wondered how they can repay him. There was one thing that stood out about Dunk. Their brother had a knack of understanding them better than themselves sometimes.

Phuwin remembered the day when Gemini first met Fourth. Fourth was a lawyer who has yet to pass his bar exam. He was frantically going through his notes as he studied at their café. Gemini had approached him. Dunk had a light chuckle after watching their interaction. Phuwin had raised his eyebrow in question.

"I guess Gemini will be the first one to be in a relationship." Phuwin looked at him in disbelieve.

"Cher gu (Believe me). Eldest brother instinct." He smiled.

"Isn't it dangerous for Gem to date a lawyer?" Dunk had looked towards Fourth's direction.

"He should be fine." Dunk had never misled them. His intuition had helped them for more times than he can count.

True to Dunk's words, Gemini and Fourth were in a relationship a month later. Gemini had swooped in when Fourth passed his bar. Fourth's bright and sunny disposition had won both Dunk and Phuwin over, though Dunk didn't need any convincing to begin with. His brother, Gemini was willful and he'll be glad to have someone like Fourth to tone it down. 

Fourth had accepted all of Gemini. Phuwin shook his head that Dunk was right again as Fourth wanted to know about their family and the business they dealt with. He was willing to learn what was needed to protect Gemini even though Gemini was the dominant one in their relationship. Dunk knew that Gemini will submit to Fourth where it counts.

When Gemini proposed to Fourth a year into their relationship, Dunk and Phuwin were ecstatic. It goes without saying that Fourth said yes. The first among the Tangsakyuen brothers to get married. Dunk couldn't help but shed a few tears of joy on his wedding day. His brother had finally found his happiness. The love that Fourth has for Gemini shone so bright that Dunk was glad that Gemini found him. Finally, a person that would love him as much as him or maybe even more.  

~Please vote if you like this EP

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: kinda like a oneshot of GeminiFourth in this series. I couldn't decide on the 2 pics so I just both. like the clothing in 1st one had wedding vibes.. but the 2nd one had the facial expression of the couple in a wedding. Unfortunately, GeminiFourth only have like minimal appearance in this series cause I can't really zoom in and focus on that many couples as of yet. moving on to PondPhuwin. 

Do you like this EP?