[EP 20] A domestic day with Dunk

Joong didn't know why Dunk was this shy. He had insisted to shower by himself and change his own clothes. Joong had insisted on sleeping in the same bed that night, just in case Dunk needed him. There was a fear in him, that he may lose him once he was out of his sight. He promised himself to make the call to his brother, Bright, tomorrow to sort things out. Both of them succumbed to exhaustion that night.

***

Joong was surprised to find Dunk snuggled up to him the next morning. He didn't know why it felt right. It felt so right that he wanted to wake up like this every day. He placed a light peck on the crown of his head as he tried to untangle himself from Dunk without waking him.

He freshened up and got the coffee machine going. He prepared breakfast to his best ability. He thought it would be best to order out for lunch and dinner. Maybe he'll get Daou and Offroad to grab food for them since they've been in Bangkok longer than Mew and the rest.

Joong never expected to have such a domestic day with Dunk. It was the first time that they didn't have to be anywhere. Dunk's café was closed for now. Mew and Gulf will be taking over the Chivaaree business for the day. Apart from the unpleasant part of learning that Dunk's rescuer's was indeed from the Kitsune assassin guild and that his name was Boss, it was a good day all in all. They chatted about everything and anything. Dunk had smiled when Phuwin sent him photo updates of how they were doing in Japan.

Dunk had smiled, knowing that they were doing well. They had chilled in and watched a movie. Joong wished that he could spend days like this with Dunk. He didn't know why his desire for Dunk grew stronger after yesterday, or rather after the appearance of that Kitsune guy, Boss.

When Dunk fell asleep during the movie, he had quietly went into his brother's office to make a call to his brother, Bright. He needed to know who and what the threat was. He was beyond frustrated when his brother refused to tell him. He didn't deny that he knew who it was.

"You stay out of this. I'm not telling you twice. It's best that you stop seeing Dunk. Your deal with him is done, so keep it that way." He didn't understand why his brother was reacting that way.

"Isn't he Phi Win's cousin? How could you ask him to fend for himself?!" Joong all but shouted in agitation.

"He isn't alone, he has kitsune backing him up." It frustrated him more that his brother believed that that guy would be able to protect Dunk better than him. But when Bright puts his foot down, there was no budging. He will ensure that Mew, Gulf, Mike and Toptap sees to it. He threw his phone on the table in frustration. He heard a knock at the door and was surprised to see Dunk leaning on the door. He didn't know how long Dunk had been standing there, listening to their conversation.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: not much of a cliff hanger since I'm putting up 2 EPs. 🤭🤭 Love me a jealous Joong🤣🤣 What will Joong's jealousy make him do? 🤔🤔