[EP 11] Interlude: Phuwin Pt 2

Phuwin started to act differently towards Pond since their last visit to Phi Earth and Phi Mix's grave. He started to be more affectionate towards Pond, more open with skinship. A touch here and a hug there. Pond would tickle him to see how far he can get before Phuwin gets angry. Pond started to see hope that they could be more. He knew Phuwin was shy so he decided to text him instead of telling him directly so he has time to process his thoughts.

PP: I'm really glad that you came into my life. I don't know how I survived without you before this.

He thought for a while but decided to take the plunge and send the next message.

PP: I just want to tell you I love you.

He felt a little insecure when Phuwin didn't answer him so he added on another text.

PP: Do you love me?

At this point Pond felt desperate.

PP: Please answer me😭😭

Pond was about to feel dejected before he heard the familiar ping sound from his LINE app.

PW: I'm sorry, I'm busy at the café. There are so many customers today.

But he still didn't answer him. He decided to text Dunk, his mentor when it came to decoding Phuwin. Dunk said that it was most likely that his brother was shy and didn't know how to reply him. He asked him to invite him out for an open air karaoke session. He will be more open when he unwinds. He sent him the location. Pond took the plunge, invited Phuwin out for a date (in his mind) and sent the location him. He received a thumbs up. He couldn't help but did a fist pump.

"Dunk, you are god sent" He danced his way to his bedroom to get ready for tonight.

He decided on a white t-shirt and grey slacks, since Dunk did mentioned it was open air. He had picked Phuwin up from Souri café. Phuwin really was swamped by the looks of it. He swallowed when he unbuttoned 3 buttons of his white shirt. Pond told himself to focus on driving.

***

The atmosphere of the place was great. It was basically a garden with a lot of hedges. It served great food to which both of them enjoy. They were handed 2 mics when they finished their dinner. Dunk wasn't kidding when he said it was open karaoke. He decided on a love song. Phuwin was surprised that Pond could sing.

At first, Phuwin thought that Pond had invited him after hearing that he had a hard day but by the looks of things, it felt like he had invited him for a date. There was never a time when it was just the two of them. It's only now that he really had a good look at Pond, noticing his distinct features and boyish look.

 It's only now that he really had a good look at Pond, noticing his distinct features and boyish look

He was surprised when Pond asked him if he loved him. He really didn't know how to answer. Now he knows that he is attracted to him and maybe even like him. When Pond sang the verse of asking for a kiss, he looked towards Phuwin and pointed towards his cheeks.