[EP 27] Our time alone

Joong strolled by the canal with Dunk's hand in his. He gave it a deep squeeze. He promised himself that he will never ever let him go again.

"How did you know that I would be here?" Dunk couldn't help but be curious.

"I didn't. I just followed my Dunk radar." Dunk huffed and shook his head at Joong's logic. Joong stopped walking all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusion before asking you. I was afraid of getting hurt. You mean so much to me." Joong pleaded Dunk to understand as he hugged him.

"I'm sorry for not explaining. I felt it was better for you. With the guild and being a Kitsune-" Joong puts a finger to Dunk's lips.

"I would say the same about being with a Chivaaree. And I'm not leaving you. You know the Chivaaree's stubbornness." Dunk laughed at that. That he does.

"Stay with me, be by my side forever?" Joong asked as he caressed Dunk's cheeks.

"Is this suppose to be a proposal?" Dunk chuckled as he leaned into Joong's caress.

"An unofficial one." Dunk nodded as he smiled. He could never deny Joong.  

***

Joong was glad that he likes to take photos and videos. Dunk, his faen? fiancé? He decided that it's fiancé since Dunk did agree. Dunk was aesthetically please. There's something about being in the snow that suits him. Like he belongs here. A snow prince they would say.

"Yim alai a (what are you smiling at)?" Dunk look at Joong curiously.

"That my fiancé is handsome yet so beautiful." he said dreamily. Dunk fake puke. Dunk wasn't used to being complimented for his looks. Joong smiled. He was glad that he went after Dunk and that he is taking an unofficial time off with him. Finally, just the two of them without any outside interference.

***

"So, what is this that I heard that you didn't want to save Dunk, MY cousin?" Win glared at Bright.

"Bpao (no), I just didn't want Joong to be in danger. I had Tay and New watching him from afar since he informed me of the threat from Fenrir. Bunny, you know me." Bright tried to calm Win down. Win knew him well but he felt the need to tease him.

"Anyways, it's all done and dealt with. It seems that my brother is having an unofficial honeymoon with him in Sapporo right now." Bright smiled smugly. Win shook his head.

"Do you plan to get all of my family into the Chivaaree?" Win poked Bright in the chest.

"You can't stop them from falling for the Chivaaree charm." Bright smirked as he started trailing kisses on Win's neck. He pushed him towards his bedroom, seizing the moment for a night of passion.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: 🥹🥹almost... almost there...  for those who are wondering.. no, that's really not an official proposal. there will be an official one. it's fluff season in this series..🤭🤭

I've been thinking... since this series is coming to an end, it's not that heavy... and the short series that I'm thinking of doing is kinda light. I may start on it tomorrow. More time to work on it on a weekend than a weekday. Most likely be done in 3-4 days. 8 EP max maybe? definitely less than 10. So I'll be bomb dropping quite a bit tomorrow and Sunday. I think I can handle it... I hope I can.. it was a nightmare the last round..😅😅 It'll be a PG 13 series. 🤣🤣 taking a smut break🤣🤣 sudden realization that most of my series are mature rating😅😅

oh yea, here are some of the pics from the vid if it died by the time you read it: