[EP 28] The proposal

Dunk should have known that it would be luxurious the moment Joong mentioned that he had booked a hotel for their stay. He was a Chivaaree after all. They do know how to enjoy a lavish lifestyle. If they were to really compare, the asset that the Tangsakyuen brothers own won't be beneath the Chivaarees. It's just that Dunk was extremely frugal because their money was blood money after all. The money that they truly use freely was what they earned from the café.

Dunk had never truly indulged in luxury until he met Joong. He was amazed as he took in the view of room. There was their own personal private onsen, a spread of food on the table waiting for them. The bed was spread with flower petals. Right before the dining table there was flower petals lined in the shape of a heart. Joong rolled both their luggage to the side. He led him into the heart shape. He grabs the ring box on the table and gets on his knee.

"dtaaeng ngaan gap gu na (marry me), Dunk?" Joong said as he opened the box with a golden ring laid inside. 

Dunk knew that Joong was a romantic at heart and that he had promised an official proposal

Dunk knew that Joong was a romantic at heart and that he had promised an official proposal. He shouldn't be surprised but he really couldn't believe how he was able to pull this off in such a short amount of time. He didn't know why but he laughed. Trust Joong to be able to pull off whatever he wanted. 

"dai sii khup (yes)" he said with a smile on his face. Joong's face lit up at his response. He slid the ring on his ring finger before hugging him and twirled him around. Dunk had laughed at Joong's excitement.

"yu kang kang gu dtoor lott bpai na (always be by my side)?" Dunk nodded in his embrace. Dunk was shocked to hear cheers and shouts in the room. That was when he noticed the familiar faces on Joong's phone screen on the table. All of their family members were present- Pond & Phuwin, Gemini & Fourth, Phi Bai & Hia Win along with Mile & Apo were on the video call. They congratulated them in unison. Mile and Apo made Joong promise that he will take good care of Dunk. If not, the assassin guild will be on to him, they closed the line with that. Phuwin felt that that wasn't enough, he threatened Joong that he will personally hunt him down if he hurt Dunk. Pond had closed his mouth, waving good bye and close the call. But he had forgotten that Gemini was still on the call as well. He and Fourth had went on threatening him for a while before he promised that he will never in any way hurt Dunk. Bright and Win had congratulated them both once again. Hia Win had smiled saying that he didn't need to threaten him to treat Dunk well because he will threaten someone else if something happens. Bright gulped and closed the call. Both Joong and Dunk had laughed at their family's reaction. Joong reached forward for a quick kiss, urging Dunk to eat first. He had so much plan for him tonight. He can't wait to try the Onsen with Dunk.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Joong don't tell me you plan to... no Joong... I just wrote a smut scene for you not too long ago... 😓😓

Did you like this EP? I'm not too sure about it... I've written fluff but this is a little too fluffy for me 🤭🤭