[EP 19] Who is that guy?

Joong was surprised when his brother, Bright's four horsemen- Mike, Toptap, Mew and Gulf came to replace Pond. They were not known to ever leave his brother's side. Even the mention of their name strikes fear in all the other mafia family. Either his brother didn't trust him, or there was something bigger going on that his brother was not letting him in.

He was a little annoyed that they followed him to Souri café.

"Khun noo (young master), you really shouldn't be sitting by the window. It's dangerous." Mew voiced his concern.

"Don't worry, all of our glass panels are bullet proof" Meen informed as he served Joong's coffee. Joong noticed the new faces among Dunk's staff since Phuwin and Gemini had left for Japan. He gathered that Meen is Ping's faen and there was another couple by the name of Ja and First. A lot more customers had flocked Dunk's café since. Joong had chosen to come during late evening to avoid crowd. But Joong noticed they weren't exactly normal per se. It felt like they were all well trained in combat fighting. As if they were part of the kitsune assassin guild that he had brief encounter with.

Had they sent them over to protect Dunk? But why?

He didn't need to wait for long before his question got answered. Just as the last of the customer left and Dunk was about to close the café, gunshots were heard as a car drove by. But true to Meen's words it was bullet proof. Mike, Toptap, Mew and Gulf pushed him underneath the table for safety. Joong was worried about Dunk but he could do nothing. There were many men rushing into the café. Meen, Ja and First were holding them back as they fought. A bullet had nipped Dunk in the shoulder before Meen could disarm him.

Joong suddenly realized that they were all targeting Dunk. Meen had pushed Dunk behind him as he tried to get him to the exit while the three of them fought off their attackers. Mike, Toptap, Mew and Gulf had shot as many of the attackers as they can while protecting Joong from where they were.

Joong's heart nearly dropped when he saw one of the attackers was about to thrust a blade towards Dunk's chest while Meen was fighting off another. He couldn't warn him in time. But out of no where came a shuriken, hitting square on the attacker's hand. He dropped the blade instantly, holding his hand in agony. Dunk's rescuer held on to Dunk as he fought off the attackers with a battle fan. It wasn't long before they finally ended the last of the attackers.

"Daijobu desu ka (are you alright)?" Dunk's rescuer, Boss asked. Dunk shook his head but hissed at his gun shot wound. Ping had quickly reached for the first aid kit as Boss led Dunk to a seat. When Boss took off his jacket, Joong could clearly see the Kitsune tattoo. 

Joong had held Dunk's hand as Boss took the bullet out

Joong had held Dunk's hand as Boss took the bullet out. Dunk had squeezed Joong's hand for dear life as he tried to stop himself from screaming out in pain. Boss had quickly bandaged Dunk's wound while the rest of them clean up the bodies. Boss wiped off Dunk's sweat and caressed his face in concern, Joong felt a twitch at Boss' action.

"Gu mei mi lai (I'm okay)" Dunk said.  

"I think it's safer if you stay with me tonight, Dunk." Joong said as he looked towards Boss.

"Wouldn't he be safer with me?" Boss smirked as he looked at Joong.

"Por, por, por! Gu nooi (Enough! I'm tired)" Dunk shouted. Joong was still glaring at Boss.

"Okay, gu yoom (I surrender). I'll regroup and strategize with the guild. You best make sure he isn't hurt" Boss stared at Joong with a challenging look. 

"Never on my watch" Joong said with conviction.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: I actually wanted to find the tattoo on the upper arm but only found one on the lower arm so it didn't quite match the descriptive I gave.. but oh well... it's challenging to have a total match of what I have in mind. Hope you all are still fine with it. 

so, Dunk didn't fight back because Joong was there. He didn't want to blow his cover. I have to say that Fenrir's intel is quite good, they know who he is in such short notice🤣🤣 They have actually been looking into the kitsune assassin guild for a while but they never had a reason to attack them until now. 

A little action to perhaps motivate Joong a little bit🤣🤣 what do you all think? 

More descriptive below to help you get a better pic of this EP. 

How the battle fan looks like (the upper one) 

Mew and Gulf below: 

Mike and Toptap above