[EP 17] Is he him?

"Does the people from the Kitsune guild has any distinct marking? Like a tattoo of some sort so we know they are actually from the Kitsune guild?" Joong asked Pond. He had a vague memory that Dunk wore Chanel no 5 perfume. He will need to verify it again. But then it is a common perfume that can be bought anywhere. Only way to know is if there is anything identifiable marking that Dunk has from this Kitsune assassin guild as Pond puts it.

"They have a tattoo on their upper arm. It's like half a kitsune mask with a dagger of some sort if I remember it correctly. But yea, you can't miss it, the kitsune mask." Joong nodded at Pond's answer. He cracked his brain trying to remember whether Dunk had a tattoo the night he stayed over but for the life of him, he couldn't remember. He sighed as he tried to think of a way for Dunk to reveal his arms once again. 

***

Joong was right. He could clearly smell his perfume and it was unmistakably chanel no 5, as Dunk served their coffee. He had decided to order iced coffee today. Dunk was confused since it was a deviation from his usual order but he didn't think too much about it.

Just as Dunk puts his coffee down, he reached forward and with a flick of his wrist, the coffee spilled on Dunk's shirt. He quickly apologizes.

"It's okay, I have an extra change of shirt. Don't worry." Dunk said as Joong dabbed his shirt with the napkin on the table. He walked towards the back of the café. Pond was puzzled when Joong stood up in search of Dunk. He had asked Ping if he knew where Dunk was. He pointed towards his office on the left. Joong opened the door just as Dunk took off his outer shirt. Both of his upper arms were clean without tattoo. He didn't know why he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you really alright? I'm so sorry about it." Dunk shook his head indicating that he's fine and that he would join them after he changed. When Joong closed the door, Dunk took off his undershirt. The Kitsune tattoo visible on the span of his back. 

~Please vote if you like this EP

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Had wanted to write a 3rd EP but just not possible today, so we'll have to end here. 

What do you think of the series so far? and Dunk? 

on a side rant, I just can't get over Cherry Magic's final EP. I'm like when will JD and PP get a wedding scene like that... it was just perfect.. no other words to describe...🥹🥹 I want a wedding scene for my favourite CP.