6. The Bullet

Scene 1

Asya stood at the balcony, the farm sprawled beneath her.

In the distance, a woman emerged, bitterness etched in every line of her face, the mother of the boy whose life had been extinguished in the ring by Finn Shelby

In the distance, a woman emerged, bitterness etched in every line of her face, the mother of the boy whose life had been extinguished in the ring by Finn Shelby. Her wish was actually a revenge for her son not a dumb peace. So, she decided to leave and never come back. Because she knew, that she would see the murderers of her son more through the arranged marriage between Asya Eminof and Thomas Shelby. Asya felt the grieve deep in her heart. As she was lost in her thoughts, Leyla interrupted her.

Leyla: Asya, it was her decision. It's not your fault, you know that right?!

Asya: (sighing) It is our fault Leyla, she wanted revenge for her son and we were to weak for that. They think this arranged marriage will heal wounds, but it only deepens the scars.

Leyla: Asya, it's a difficult situation. The marriage is meant to bring peace.

Asya: But does it, Leyla?

Leyla: This was meant to prevent bloodshed. To avoid revenge.

Asya: Revenge or not, a life was taken. We can't wash away the stains with a marriage.

Leyla, shocked by Asya's stark stance, struggled to find words.

Leyla: But... we had no other choice.

Asya: We had.

Leyla: What???

Asya: We should've just kill him.

Leyla is shocked about the words, coming out of Asyas mouth.

Leyla: Asya, are you mad!? That would start a war.

Asya: So?! We have more men than them. We were the ones who would win.

She turns around and leaves a perplexed Leyla behind. The winds carried away her words, leaving behind a tension that hung in the air. Leyla knew her cousin since her childhood. She was a shy, silent girl. But now, Asya stopped showing emotions and this concerned Leyla.

What was going on in Asyas head?

Scene 2

Kimber brought all of his men to Garrison Lane for a gang-war. Though Kimber had more men and weapons. The Peaky Blinders had a single large machine gun amongst them that Inspector Campbell was unable to retrieve.