10. Wedding

Scene 1

The Arrow House, buzzed with anticipation as the wedding day unfolded. The garden was prepared with lights and decorated colorful. Servants moved with precision, setting the stage for the ceremony that would bind Thomas Shelby and Asya in a marriage of convenience.

A long, polished table stood at the heart of the garden, draped in crisp, white linen and adorned with delicate lace. Silver candelabras graced the table, each candle meticulously arranged.

Servants placed elaborate centerpieces of roses, lilies, and orchids in crystal vases

Servants placed elaborate centerpieces of roses, lilies, and orchids in crystal vases. As the clock ticked away, the garden filled with guests adorned in their finest attire, exchanging pleasantries and whispers of the union that promised both peace and intrigue.

Scene 2

Polly, with her sharp eyes, couldn't help but notice the portraits of Grace hanging on the walls of the Arrow House.

Polly: Why are these pictures still hanging here? It's his wedding day, and Grace's ghost is looming over the celebration

Arthur, who had been observing the preparations, joined Polly by the portraits, his gaze following hers.

Arthur: Polly, you know Tom. He's not one to let go easily. Grace meant the world to him.

Polly: I understand the pain, Arthur, but this poor Asya, it's her wedding day. She's walking into a house filled with the memories of another woman. It's not fair to her.

Arthur: Tom's not exactly thrilled about this marriage either. It's a bloody necessity for peace, Polly. But you're right, it's not fair.

Polly sighed, her gaze fixed on Grace's serene face in the portrait.

Polly: I worry, Arthur. Thomas is like a stone, but his heart carries a heavy burden. Asya is entering this union with eyes wide open, but she deserves more than the shadows of another woman haunting her.

Arthur: Maybe we should talk to Tom about it. Make him see that Asya deserves a chance at happiness, without being overshadowed by the ghost of Grace.