Chapter 6 - Decisions

As Leo and Malakai walked to his car from the restaurant, Leo pulled her close and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She giggled and returned it.

"Thanks for the kiss, handsome." She sang

"Of course. I had to let you know that I love you"

Malakai smiled wide and responded cutely "I think you'll have to let me know everyday then!"

"I think I can do that" Leo said sassily as he opened the passenger door for her. She giggled like an idiot and sat down, pulling her dress in before he closed the door.

He got in the car and started to drive away. As they began to leave the parking lot, Malakai chimed in.

"Ooh Leo! Don't go left here. Take a right instead. "

Confused, Leo asks "Wait why? I thought we were going to my place."

"We are afterwards, but I have a surprise planned first." Malakai smiled devilishly.

"You didn't have to do anything!" Leo responded. He wasn't a big fan of gifts- he just felt weird being given things without returning the favor.

"Trust me." She replied. "You'll like this one. It's nothing big. Besides, you paid for dinner. This is fair."

"Alright fair point. Where are we headed?"

"It's a surprise. I'll tell you where to turn!"

She gave directions at each turn. After about 15 minutes, she gave him the final instruction and said to park in front of a red building with a sign in front of it: Risque and Romantic. It was an adult sex store. The windows were blacked out, but he knew what kinds of things he'd find there. After his brain processed where he was, his face started to get hot.

"Umm... Is this the place?"

Malakai stared at him with a smile.

"Yep!"

His heart started to beat faster.

"W-What are we doing here, baby?"

Malakai just giggled to herself and opened her door to get out. "Just getting something, baby. Come on in with me!"

Leo fumbled his seatbelt trying to get out- he was crazy nervous. Being at a sex shop with your dom sounded exciting- but also scary.

"I suppose you won't say what you're getting either?"

"Nope! I'm going to show you."

They walked in the front door. After they showed their ID to the woman behind the counter, they were allowed in and Malakai guided him to the back of the main room. As they walked through the store, he saw tons of products jumping out at him: vibrators, dildos, condoms, lube, magazines, CDs... even some weird stuff he had never seen before. But they didn't stop for any of those things.At the back of the store was another door, this one painted black and decorated on the outside with red velvet padding and gold pins. Over the door was a sign: BDSM Gear and Extreme Products.

Leo's face went up a few degrees in temperature.

"Here?" He croaked.

"That's right baby. Go on inside." She cooed at him.

He opened the door and went inside. What he saw was all kinds of elaborate BDSM gear: whips, ropes, chains, straps, crops, paddles, even some strange masks and handcuffs. Malakai kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"We're only here for one thing."

She grabbed his wrist gently and led him inside to one of the corners of the room. On the wall in front of him were dozens of different chastity cages. Leo's heart was beating faster than a bullet train.