Chapter 7 - New Experiences

As Leo and Malakai burst into his apartment, she pulled him into his bedroom by his shirt. He nearly tripped as he was dragged into his own home- not from actually being dragged, but because her taking control like that made him lightheaded and fuzzy feeling. As they stumbled into his bedroom, Malakai pushed him onto the bed and bent down close to him.

"Oh baby..." She tittered into his ear. "I REALLY liked putting that cage on you. As long as you're mine, you're never taking it off."

Leo's cock was rock hard beneath his cage, which made him quite uncomfortable since there was nowhere for it to go underneath the stainless steel. Malakai reached down and stroked his cage through his pants, laughing as she felt the bulge.

"Oh you poor pathetic slut. Already hard after just a few words? You must be so desperate to be touched by me, aren't you?"

Leo nodded quickly. "Y-yes ma'am."

Malakai laughed. "Good boy! I like when you use your manners!" She put a hand to his chin, grabbing it and making him look at her. "And good boys deserve a reward."

She pushed herself into his neck. Fuck, he tasted so good. She kissed and sucked his neck, working to make him feel as sensitive as possible. Leo's moans were like music to her. He squirmed beneath her touch, trying to pull away- but she wasn't having that. With a free hand, she grabbed his hair tightly and pulled his head towards her so he couldn't escape her mouth for a single second.

"F-fuck!" He wheezed. "I didn't realize I was so sensitive on my neck!"

"All the better for me to tease you, pretty boy. You make such pretty sounds."

She pulled his hair even tighter and yanked him closer, barely an inch away from her. Leo moaned as her fingers tugged hard against his hair.

"But if you cuss again," she hissed into his ear. "I'll have to punish you. Do you understand?"

Leo again nodded quickly. He couldn't help but to wear the beginnings of a smile on that cute mouth of his.

"If you continue to do good, then you will be rewarded." She teased. "I know how much you want to cum. You have to earn it first, okay, baby?"

The warmth of her breath lingered against his face for what felt like forever.

"I'll do anything for you, baby" He said passionately, desperation to cum filling his voice. His body was on fire.

"Oh baby I know you will. I think I know just what you can do to earn it, too."

Malakai pulled him up off the bed and pushed him to his knees.

"You wait right here for me. When I come back, you had better still be on your knees."

"Yes m-ma'am!" He stuttered. God, he loved when she pushed him around.

"Good boy. I won't be long." She sang.

Malakai walked out of his bedroom and out the front door. He waited for ages before she finally came back up and reentered his room. This time, she was carrying a backpack. She tried not to look at him as she walked by, but she failed and made eye contact with him. He could tell she was blushing heavily. It was adorable.

Leo started panicking, but not in a bad way- he wanted to know what she had for him so badly. He listened intently as she went into his bathroom, analyzing every single sound that she made. Shuffling, unzipping, rustling of plastic... nothing that gave him any idea of what was happening. Finally, she walked out of the bathroom holding nothing at all. Leo was confused, but he stayed where he was. As she walked in front of him, she bent down and got close to his face.