Chapter 13 - One Perfect Moment

Malakai walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Her hair was still wet from her bath, but she had dried it enough to not be sopping.

Leo had made sure her bath was as relaxing as possible. After they got back from their dinner date, he drew her the bath and brought her candles and snacks into the bathroom for her. She had spent the last 45 minutes relaxing, all because Leo just wanted to do something nice for her. He had left her alone in the bathroom while she bathed, of course, but part of her wanted him to stay. He had made today so perfect that she didn't want to leave his side for a single second. Still, he did it all for her, so she wanted to respect that and enjoy it.

"Did you have a good bath, baby?" Leo asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Of course, cutie." She replied with the biggest smile. "You really spoiled me tonight." Her cheeks got a bit rosy when she said that.

"Well of course, angel. You deserve to be spoiled." Leo walked over to her. "You are so loved."

Malakai blushed. He had never been an uncaring or unemotional boyfriend but he seemed so different today, like he dedicated each second of the whole evening to her. She almost felt guilty for being treated so well, a thought that bothered her slightly since logically it didn't make sense.

"Did you really want to take care of me like you did tonight?" She asked softly. "You did so much for me today and I feel like I didn't do anything for you at all."

"Oh honey, I did all of that for you because I love you, not because I needed anything in return." He kissed her on the forehead and wrapped her in a hug, the wetness from her towel making its way to his shirt. "Seeing you smile was more than enough repayment."

She hugged him back tighter and buried her face in his chest. "How did I get so lucky with you?"

"By being you." He smiled. "You don't need to do anything else."

Malakai pulled away and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, planting the biggest kiss on his lips. For a few moments, she didn't bother doing anything else. Every bit of attention was spent on kissing this perfect boy. His lips were so amazing. It's like she hadn't fully realized how soft and supple they were. She felt the wetness grow on her lips as they kissed, and she didn't want to stop.

As they kissed, Malakai thought about all the time they had spent together. She thought of all the times he had made her feel so loved and cared for. She thought of all the times he drove her places, tied her shoes, held her hand, kissed her forehead, hugged her, made her dinner, called her, comforted her. She thought of every time he had made her happy- every day she had known him.

Just a simple kiss wasn't enough. Their embrace soon became more passionate as she put more energy into her love. Her body filled with energy, but she still felt relaxed as she kissed him. All the stress and tension drained out of her- nothing else mattered right now but this. She kissed him faster, pushing herself into him more. He moaned in surprise as she thrust herself closer to him, but he quickly relaxed and enjoyed the moment just as much as her. Slowly, she slipped her tongue out and he met it with his own. They exchanged saliva as their tongues danced around each other. Neither of them could help but to moan into each other's mouths.

After a few minutes of this perfect moment, Leo pulled away. Both of them were breathing heavily, and for a few moments all they did was stare into each other's eyes.

Then Leo got brave.

"You know you always take care of me." He said firmly but softly. "I think you deserve that same treatment."

Malakai blushed. She remembered all the times she had been intimate with him, and nearly all of them had been with her in control.

She barely had enough time to finish that thought when Leo reached his hand up and gently grabbed the towel she was wrapped in.