Chapter 14 - Virtually Together

Leo trudged up the stairs of his apartment complex after a long day at work. Today was Monday, and Mondays were the busiest days of the week for him at his work, so he was absolutely swamped with work. He couldn't wait to get home and relax after such a long day. To his surprise, he came home to find a package waiting for him despite not having ordered anything. He thought it was strange, but noticed it was indeed addressed to his apartment number, so it couldn't have been a mistake and he went ahead and took it up to his room.

Leo walked inside and had a long, defeated exhale. He was beat; work sucked a lot today, but he was finally home and able to relax and unwind. But first, his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

"Time to see what I've been sent." He said to himself while grabbing a pair of scissors. "I definitely didn't order anything."

He cut open the package, careful to feel the contents through the outside so as to not accidentally cut them in half. He emptied the contents out on the kitchen counter and was surprised to see clothes- feminine clothes.

"Ohhhhh." He breathed. Malakai must have messed up somehow and gotten clothes of hers sent here.

"How did she even make that mistake?" He said with a smile. "The shipping address stays the same everytime."

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and called her and after a few rings, she picked up with a cheery "Hi honey! How was work?" Her voice came out clearly with a slight static through the phone's speaker.

"Work was good!" He replied. "It was just a lot. I feel exhausted."

"Awwww I'm sorry, honey. If I was there I'd give you a big kiss to make you feel better!"

"I know you would, baby." He smiled. "Hey do you have my address saved on your Amazon account? You got a package here at my place today."

"Baby!" She yelped. "You weren't supposed to see that yet! I asked you to call me *right* after work, not when you get home." She sounded slightly disappointed.

"Oh shit, baby." Leo was no longer smiling. He had completely forgotten about that. He was so busy today that it had completely slipped his mind. She texted him over lunch to call her immediately after he left work. "I'm really sorry. I completely forgot about that. I'm sorry for looking at your stuff I just thought it was a package for me."

"I mean..." She started to say. "The package IS for you."

"What?" Leo glanced at the clothes. A pang of emotion swept through him after hearing that, but he couldn't identify it. They suddenly started to look a lot less like Malakai's size.

"It was going to be a surprise." Malakai continued. "I want you to put those on for me tonight, okay?"

Leo blushed. "What do you mean? These aren't your clothes??"

"No, sweetie. After you shower, go put those clothes on and then show me how you look, okay?"

"I... Baby I don't..." He was fully flustered now. He had wondered about wearing feminine clothes before, but he had never committed to it, let alone bought the clothes himself. He wasn't sure what to say.

"Hush now, baby." She soothed. "Go shower now and text me when you put the clothes on. I'll be here the whole time."

He could hear her smile through the phone. It sounded very wide.

"Baby that's really embarrassing..." He started to say. "I don't know about it..."

"Can you pleaseeeeee put them on for me?" She begged with fake sadness. "I got them for you!"