Thermos's letter to Aurora.

Aurora,

I'll never get to meet you, I know this. Your mother knows as well, she just doesn't like to think about it.

Regardless, you're still my first born, my only child, and I love you dearly. Love for my kind is such a sparse concept anymore, in the Golden Age it was common, almost too common, for someone to be in love.

You're mother, however, is my first true love. I never expected it, in fact at first I despised her. I thought she was stuck up and an asshole, not truly meant for a king as her mate.

But then she surprised me. She showed me she really cared. She treated me like a person when no other Human would.

Took my feelings into consideration.

I need you to understand Aurora, on the night of your 19th creation cycle you'll be assigned a mate. It's not something you can help. It's fate. You'll be stuck with that person, no matter how cruel or stuck up.

But please, even if they're a decepticon, fight for the autobots. Fight for peace, dear sparkling.

And when the time is right, your cybertronian form will find you. Use the guidance of the pendants. They'll help you. And maybe, one day I'll meet you in the well of allsparks.

I hope I do. I'll miss you and your mother terribly.

-Thermos, your father and Cyberwolf king.