Chapter 22.

Aurora laid asleep on the yellow couch in the base, fast asleep.

All the bots had retired to their berths except for Ratchet, who had slumped at the terminal.

All was still and quiet in the base, save for a few desert mice that skittered around on the floor looking for scraps of food in the small kitchen.

The nearest working clock read 3:14 AM.

And then it happened. One of the wolf amulets began to glow.

Aurora's body reacted to it, her veins glowing and her mind beginning to stir from her sleep. Her sight was hazy as she adjusted to the darkness of the base and blinked the sleep out of her now glowing blue eyes.

She sat up, eyes instantly landing on the glowing amulet. Except, it wasn't glowing blue like her skin and eyes.

It was glowing a very soft pink.

Aurora hesitantly reached out and grabbed the cord to the amulet, slipping it over her head and placing the amulet on her chest, where it lightly zapped her chest and she fell into the couch, her vision going black.

-♡

"...ild."

"...ake... de.."

"...ake up, chi.."

"Wake up, child."

Finally, Aurora is able to pull her subconscious back to herself, only to notice a soft feminine voice calling out to her.

"Huh.. what..?" She mumbled, wiping her eyes.

Once her vision was clear once more, Aurora noticed the place she was in now was like an enormous metal garden with multicolored orbs everywhere. Some even danced around her in glee. "Woah.." she whispered in awe.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" The voice asked.

Aurora nodded. "It's stunning, really. But, why am I here, where am i?" She asked in return.

"This is the well of all sparks, moon child." The voice answered.

"Am I.. dead?" Aurora asked.

"No. You were summoned." The voice replied, keen on helping as much as she could.

"Summoned?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, by me. I've been trying to reach out to you, but couldn't because you lacked the energon." The voice said, and finally a femme appeared in front of her. She was Arcee's height, her colors were white and light pink, and she had audials that looked like wolf ears and a tail to go with her frame.

"My designation is Liberty."

-♡

Aurora woke with a jolt.

She sat up, the blanket falling into her lap and her hair halfway out of its bun. Her skin felt sticky with sweat, some strands of babyhairs sticking to her forehead.

She looked down, seeing she still wore Liberty's pendant. After her mind comprehended her surroundings she noticed her skin was still slightly glowing. She got up and headed towards the bathroom to wash up and fix her hair.

After her hair was fixed and her teeth were brushed she headed back to the human area and plopped on the couch, wrapping the blanket around herself. She absentmindedly fidgeted with Liberty's pendant as she was still half asleep, lidded eyes peering down at her phone.

"Good morning Aurora." Arcee greeted, being the last to emerge from the hallway that lead to the berthrooms.

"Good morning Arcee." Aurora greeted, yawning afterwards.

After that, the day started and Aurora found herself wondering which pack member she'd meet next, and when she'd have the chance to tell Ratchet.