CHAPTER 1: Beloved

The view of the surrounding seems quite relaxing from outside..with sun shining brightly at 7 a:m , butterflies enjoying the sweet scents from the luxurious garden , the high class elite street was as usual full of sophistication..with lots of businessman, celebrities,  idols ets , around every corner of the street , the very well high profiled South Korea, Seoul's Gangnam district In  The Cheongdam-dong neighborhood was the mansion of many elites ....so as there stood.  Kim Mansion

" Wake up little master  ...its almost 8 a:m ....you need to wake up before your mother knows ., you are still in your dreamland"  
Arica an old lady house helper spoke these words from outside of the big luxurious room

Suddenly lots of baffling , hustle and bustle starts happening inside the door which was still closed from outside ..Arica finally got to know her little Master has finally woke up ..

"Waeeeeeeeee I will be again late , I have to hurry up before mom thinks something else ...." Kim taehyung the younger , naughty , bubbly , princely appearance like boy said to himself ...

"I can't be late today also ..Minnie would have came to pic me ....Oh I have to hurry up" lips formed biggest pout as he was muffling these words in his spa like bathroom..

Good morning mom , are u ready !! -  Kim Namjoon the America returned , with high IQ , the eldest son of KIMS spoke ...Co ceo of TL( TIME LUXE)  entertainment still ceo post is handled by thier father MR.kim

"Good morning sweetie....Hope after 1 year you too have started enjoying Seoul.. " Yuna uttered with long smile ..

Kim Yuna the fashion designer , the Ceo of KIM LAUREN FASHION BRANDS .. which is one of the most inspiring platform for fashion interested students, models, and of course being the best brands every celebrity wants to be featured in any ambassador campaigns ....quite strict when it comes to discipline..manners and sophistication...she is very proud of her two gems KIM NAMJOON & KIM TAEHYUNG .

For her ...the only thing that matters the most is her self respect,  her sons and her family definitely MR.KIM too ..

" Where is tae ..Arica ...hope he had slept at correct time in night ..so he would have woke up by now  " Mrs. Kim interrogated ..

" Ya.---aaahh ...hmm ye..yess ma'am.., he is getting ready ....you know from two - three days he has been burning the midnight candle...so I think he is taking some time to wake up an all.... let me see ....." Arica shuttered trying to save his little master ...who is not according to time from 1 months ..

Yuna was out of country for 15 days for her brands management and promotion purpose and rest 15 days she had accompanied Mr.kim to JAPAN...well she is very good lady by heart , loves her family too ...but spending that much splendid time . With her children , .was never her cup of tea ...so she had trusted ARICA with this responsibility...and ARICA does her job fantastically too ....

"Mummmmaaaa .....good morning " a loud cheer came and filled the whole silent atmosphere with his giggles ..

"Tae baby ..calm down and don't run sweetheart ...you will fall..." Yuna cheered at her son ..

"Hyung good morning...,where is dada" .. Tae asked from his brother.

"He will be late ..today let's see ....he is still in his study from night !! I guess there is some important project he had got ...."  Yuna answered her sons..