THE EVENT

We went too far in thinking...
And forget that destinies are already written...

Loud thudering was heard as the beautiful well carnated vase hit the floor and shattered into thousands of pieces; well the broken piece were exactly matching with the broken sobs which immediately emitted from taehyung's pretty mouth.

Well Kim family has just came from jeons mansion after thier very important talk which resulted into -

To CHANGING  KIM TAEHYUNG; TO JEON TAEHYUNG

"What the hell , how come ...do you all take this decisions for me! "
Taehyung shouted loudly after throwing whatever was touching his hands .

He didn't went to jeon mansion but indeed he came to his home after crying for 14hrs . He had a strong trust that  his Namjoon hyung is present there... in thier so called family talk  ..then for sure ,  there won't be any decision against taehyung's will but he turned out to be fool.

Cause now his parents are back , and brought a shocking conformation of marrying.

His father( Kim hyungshik) didn't voiced out any thing as he preferred to going back to his room and  not to see his own son's eyes filled with tears.

Namjoon and kim yoona was still present infront of taehyung, in big living area ....But what broke taehyung was his sweetest hyung also agreeing to this , he too didn't said anything to stop this .

"Mom it's just a rumour , and media is gaining only money !.i--t ..w-ill end soon ....b--b..but don't do this mom,
And h--ow come that jungkook agreed...n--oo mom pleasee"
Taehyung literally begged his mom, for  not to do this ..his words were not coming out , but Yuna didn't coaxed anything while preferred to go back to her  room .

"My head is paining badly taehyung! ..let's talk tomorrow but it's mandatory for you to agree to this contract"
Yuna ordered and went to her room.

"Tae! Baby ..my cupcake please listen to hyung".Namjoon cupped crying boy's face and tried to face him ...but his hands got jerked  out by tae ..immediately not wasting time ,  taehyung ran to his room shedding warm liquids ...as if  today they have got wealthy invitation from somebody to come ..and kiss beauty's bread cheeks ..

"If it's the only way ..then I am ready to do ...Ahhhhhhh" With that jungkook just broke the wine glass ..he threw the silver lustrous substance ..and it broke enormously...Young , CEO who  kept on drinking and quenching his thirst of anger....while sitting lavishly in his big dark room ...was not able to process what's going to be the result of this situation.

Jungkook's eyes were flare red , they were burning, he was regretting his decision why he even took kim taehyung in that mortel ..he is not going to spare that waiter or staff who clicked his Polaroids ...moreover he was blazing just because he is always used as toy , never his father asks his will , earlier he was bound to marry a girl (Mrs.lee Wendy) ,

But now all he has to do is sign a contract of six months marriage and that to with kim taehyung,  with whom he thought he has closed his all ways ..

He don't want  to experience everything again which happened few years,  he don't want all those feelings again to built up for somebody else .

At midnight taehyung was lying on bed lifeless..his hair was messed up , eyes were demanding reasons , words were finding emotions , legs were dying to escape and pursue his dream and only dream , suddenly his door of the room open and thier enters...