ch: 5 DEAL

" Love is most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares "

Most the big fashion and entertainment companies were in hustle,  loud bustling were going on , Most of them were busy preparing for the tender .

Yes state government has  decided to develop and open a new entertainment company in BUSAN to give opportunity to the second big state of korea , and government want a good partner and shareholders who will work under them for this mega project. Same were JEONS AND KIMS as they both too were one of the big entertainment agencies.

The meeting has to be held on BUSAN Central Hall ...
Everyone sat on thier respective assigned seats . In The centre of the hall there was a big Long table hooked with mikes , with chairs all around .

"Tae , I want this project to be ours , this is your first chance to prove yourself baby "
Kim Yuna who nudged his son with elbow and whispered in his sons ear.

" Jungkook now you will be getting bigger opportunity to prove to your father , do well and get this project anyhow "
Jeon somi too was present there along with his to be CEO son .

"So shall we begin the meeting, hope everyone is present "
One of the beurocrate said, who was given the authority for this meeting by government.

But there was cold war going on , one pair of Bambi , Pool like eyes glaring the fierce , dark doe eyes....war was silent yet was loud enough to be echoed , both had challenge for each other .

"So these are the graphs , and our area will be 40000sq km , it should be designed in such a way that it represents our culture ..so you all have to try to make a software design until tomorrow so that we can proceed as soon as possible with this"
The buerocrate officer said and gave them only single day for the project . The meeting disbanded.

Everyone started heading towards thier offices , just they have to work hard to impress the government so that they can get this project.
Meanwhile outside the lab ,

"Hi ,Mrs. somi ...how it's going hope Kims Crack this deal what you says ..haaa haaa "
Kim Yuna teased her competitor who was standing there with his son and her secretary.

"Sure Yuna! Jeons will Crack this one , we have even thrown pre party for this , tomorrow will be great day as my sons birthday and to win over my competitors do come to party"
Somi reflected the same to Yuna.

"Lets go tae , we have work"
Yuna said and moved from there ...same goes with somi, but they left thier sons there .

"Well this time  , I can't see your father and your Namjoon hyung...are they scared of few things ....Kim!! "
Jungkook smirked towards Kim taehyung and spat these words ...which were like fire for tae. It brought some previous harsh past.

"How dare you , shut your fucking mouth and don't ever take my hyungs name from your shitty mouth jeon "
Tae while saying moved infront of jungkook and pushed him from collar towards the wall ,

Both faces were heavily closed but far enough , anger burning in both the eyes ...as for jungkook nobody has ever done these kinds of behavior with him till now , and for tae , somebody insulting his namjoon hyung and his dad which he can't tolerate.