LIMERENCE

"Your soul will be pulled to the place where it belongs "

The soft music, dazzling aura and sizzling drinks were spotted all over

The soft music, dazzling aura and sizzling drinks were spotted all over ....night was getting it's hue as the stars were shining more an more... as if desiring for something,  as if they too are amaze by the union of these two.

"Mr. Jeon, hope our deal will get finalized soon, I want all these drama ..not to effect my daughter health.." Mr lee. intrigued Jeon junghoon,  "she didn't even came here ..cause she can't see her love to be with someone else" ...he continued more..

"Ahh don't make it ..unnecessary choas ..Lee I assured you ..its just to show media and shut people's mouth...your daughter and my son can still date and enjoy thier love life....if my son wants" Getting irritated by same ..accusations Mr junghoon answered his forty percent shares partner.

In the shine of the big , elegant,  lavish reception (after wedding) party ..where most of the big businessman were engaged in thier own talks , actors were busy gossiping,  few big korean idols too were invited to perform at the party ..just to add more glamour to it ...

And here Mr lee and Jeon junghoon too were immersed in thier silent talk , ...

On the other side ...

"Are you still running away from me .....namjoon--" soft whisper was heard to namjoon as he was busy greetings the guests ...he turned around and saw ....

His past , his once life ...which gave him some unnecessary butterflies in  stomach ....

Eyes were still locked , glancing each other more ..nobody wanted to break the staring contest ....But pretty enough...Namjoon stammered..
"I never thought ...you will come inspite of knowing 'I' will be here "

"You forgot ..its my brother's wedding too..so My presence was must" ...

"Oh ..how can I forget..its Kim seok jin ..jeon jungkook's cousin ..so he will surely come ..as he has his Family responsibilities ..over anything "
Namjoon gritted his teeth..and started to move on ...only to be stopped by Jin ..who held Namjoon's wrist tightly..

"Don't put all blame on me ..joon! ..its always you ..who is tied in the shackles of thier Family reputations ....and you even made tae part of all these ...its you who --- ...ran away -----...."
Jin glared namjoon for last time and angrily left the place.....leaving hurt Angled kissed boy.

---------------------

"Well Jungkook..we have to say ..Kim taehyung is heaven on earth.. Bro ...j-'just look at him ....You should be on cloud nine isn't it"
Mingyu one of jungkook's friend nudged his elbow in jungkook's stomach..and made JUNGKOOK to enjoy  the view just infront of them .