ch 2: RETURNING

"Hello yes baby!! ..Yoongi has gone to pick you ...till the time you will reach home....we will also ....I am returning from office too"

Somi ended the call after informing his son ...yes Mrs JEON SOMI ..an elegant lady , with kind heart all radiant aura emitting from her ...She is also the manager of JEON HYPEN LABELS which is a biggest agency ...producing songs , launches new groups and many more ..
There is a Model agency too which is under the Jeon hyphen labels managed by SOMI

Whole airport was at maze ...thier was a handsome, one tattooed hand all black attire ...with a wild smirk boy standing at the waiting hall ...well he has returned from AMERICA , leaving his mid term course ....cause of emergency call by his father ..

Well he didn't wanted to return cause he has promised ..he will only come to join the post of his father......he don't want to study Here ...and all those stuffs ...this was his angry thoughts

But his emotional intelligence was at different view .....which was making him all giddy .., a big unknowing smile was there , breathing his own country air was making him proud ...he let his EI to win over his angry thoughts ...cause he has always loved his hyungs company, partying with friends , camping at islands , and most important he missed his jeju island trips .

"Hey hero ! Where were u lost !!!! Come car is parked outside" yoongi his elder brother distracted him from his baffled thoughts .

"Hyung !!! I missed u alot ...you have became even more hot ! "
Jungkook came running and jumped on his hyung ..he love his yoongi hyung a lot ...

"So I thought , you will bring your girlfriends along with you too ...ha haha "
Yoongi raised his eyebrow while they were enjoying the soft breeze hitting thier face ....as the car was open car and they were at furious speed ....obviously rode by jungkook while heading towards thier mension..

" Well they refused to come ...., they said they will only come if Rapper yoongi will come and pick them from America ...Right hyung "
Jungkook hit back the same way yoongi asked the question..

A loud laugh was heard inside the car while heading towards thier destination...

" You too also know , why I went there ..and I am not interested in girls u know and plus this dating an all I left in high school only .....its all wastage of time hyung"
Jungkook answered his hyung ..

" Well from when you are joining SNU ...there is somebody waiting for you...ha haaaaaa" yoongi said

Ahhhh ...what the helll .....slow down the speed u fuckerrr ....what the hell ..Jungkook stopp itttttt....
Yoongi started shouting as jungkook accelerated the speed and speedometer showed 110m/s speed ..

" I told you hyung past is past ...and I am not interested in anything leaving my company...." Jungkook angrily spat those words

"Ok OK idiot..just slow down the speed we are heading towards home"
Finally jungkook slow down the speed...by yoongi 's threat

Jeon Mansion

Finally jeon brothers reached Cheongdam-dong....yes yes ,the same place where Kim's also lives ...
And cherry on the cake KIM MANSION AND JEON MANSION was just at 2metre distance to each other ..

" Hey my sweetheart, welcome home , your favourites have been made today ...& you seems so thin ...how it is possible..come Mom will make you again healthy as u were "

Somi cares his sons hair and spoke with mixed emotions..happy plus worriedly ..

Where is Dad , Mom ...hope he is well now !
What doctor said ...
Jungkook asked his mother

"All well baby , he just got too much tension , you know yoongi was also not there , so just work load ...so we thought to call you now ...I was thinking to handover few responsibility to you now ..so that you can learn from now onwards .." Somi

"Go meet dad he is , in his room taking rest...then go and freshen up ....
We will be waiting for you in dining table" yoongi guided his younger bro .

After few hours jeon family met at dining table for delicious dinner , the only time where they all can share , and talk about thier whereabouts..

" So from day after tomorrow you gonna join the university..so that your degree doesn't get stuck at middle as well as your time too " jeon junghoon

One of the billionaire of seoul , always leading at business field , a man with high diligency , with kind heart but ...always do only those things which will anyhow benefit his work field ..and jungkook seems to be his father's copy but jungkook loves sobernity, simplicity and the thing which he needs most is Love and affection...and time

" Ok dad as you wish ..from day after tomorrow I will join the University "

Jungkook obeyed his father's wish ..and exclaimed the above sentence .

"And tomorrow go and visit agency and try to spend your day there only ..so that you can also learn few things , we don't have much time ...
And yes yoongi your mom has given you privilege to go for your dream that doesn't mean you won't accompany him at Co CEO post ...you promised us you will be chaired as Co Ceo ...so you to start your work "
Mr.jeon ordered his sons .

As the another day began ...both boys went to thier respective responsibilities ..they learned many things about how big companies work.

As always loud gasp came from group of girls working there as model, idol and workers too by seeing hotty, in calvin klein jeans whole black attire not less than mafia look ...eye piercing with lip piercing too ....

Finally the busy day got over with new things ....but something from which two heart was beating very loudly , adrenaline was at flight situation....was waiting for two hearts ....something new was at thier way ....or rather than I say old with new termination was on thier way ....

At night :

"We will enjoy ...tomorrow mingyu ...let's wait and have fun ..Your university should also know ....JEON is coming..ha ha ...."
Jungkook while laying in his soft king size bed while in one hand there was iPhone

"I don't care , whoever comes ...I don't give a shit to these types of newcomers ....and let's welcome newbie by our own way chimmy ...ha haaaaa"

Tae giggled loudly from phone ,while smoothing his skin with strawberry lotion and wearing soft white colored pajamas ...

" Don't be naughty tae , you also know he is not newbie ..he is in last semester with us ....he has just got transferred....
Let's not meddle with them ...why to cause any nuisance unnecessary "
Jimin guided his naughty soulmates..who never leave a chance to entertain himself with newbies of college .....

And yes everyone is scared of him as he is the most decent student infront of teachers eyes , wealthy by money , and extra cute , bubbly and heavenly so people things to woo him inspite of complaining him to incharges ....
Also if someone have guts to do so ....before reaching any complaints to MRS. Kim.....it reaches to his namjoonie hyung .

Whose first priority is to always save his baby bro ..

TO BE CONTINUED.

Next chapter our taekook gonna meet so wait for it ....it won't be simple meeting ..it will be full of dramas and choas ..
Hope you have liked the chapter plz support me , if you like the story .

Thanks
Byee