AFFIANCING

"

Love is heavy and light,
bright and dark ,
hot and cold,
sick and healthy,
asleep and awake-
it's everything except what it is ! "

Love is heavy and light, bright and dark ,hot and cold,sick and healthy,asleep and awake- it's everything except what it is ! "

Cards were distributed , the news spread like wildfire in all medias , global businessman were invited before handedly,... the d-day was near ..inspite of the whelve both the victims were creating.

Well why ; there should not be buzz ...when there was wedding going to happen between the two richest white collars of korea .The decorations and pre wedding preparations began from three days before ..though soon to get married couple were Hella disinterested in all these ...

One went to spent all alone time in his penthouse situated on outskirt , while the other one tried to distract himself by managing his new CEO post.

........

And today is the d- day , where from the six in the morning the media has started gathering,  they don't want to miss anything..as it was the wedding for open showoff ...

Both the family thought as the rumours began from media ..so let them only collect the already spilt tea , ..in thought of this big channels were invited too .
So that this marriage information should reach to every corner of the world .

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

"Ahh it's so frustrating jiminaah ..I am going to get married ..and with that man who don't have feelings for me ..moreover he hates me " Taehyung who was sitting on thier assigned room of the biggest hotel of korea which belongs to none other than jeons , intrigued to his friend.

"Well don't worry take it as opportunity, as I said before ..its just for six months"
Jimin tried to calm down his soulmate .
"Well what if you , only fall in love and refused to break off Haa haa it will be so fun" Jimin teased his friend while laughing aloud ...

"Sure ...I will fall for that man who might already be having four wives or husbands at his home ,, shit ! You don't know how jeon is ...com'on..now get me ready ...I wanna get some good pics as indeed my mom has spent dollars ...for this drama " Taehyung took his clothes and moved to washroom .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook let's go , father has rung the first bell , groom is being called ..."
Jin Jungkook's cousin brother more like his bestest hyung with motherly warmth, came to call his younger one .

Jungkook turned happily when he heard jins voice ,
"I thought you won't be coming! , well don't worry it's not real marriage it's just a contract "
Well , jin is here after four years,
"Stop with this excuse kook-- ..whether contract or not it's still your wedding..and I can't miss that...so shall we proceed" ..
Jin held Jungkook's tattooed wrist on his and wrapped them ..leading the boy on his destination..that is aisle .