REDAMANCY (2nd)

"Kim isn't moon too beautiful tonight "
Jungkook with a wild smirk exclaimed and moved on from there .

"Tae , let's move on ..."
Jimin nudged his friend who was busy figuring out what that jeon said ..and told him to come out of his little world .

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

"Ladies and gentle man , let's start the cake cutting ceremony...plz enjoy "
Mr. Jeon junghoon  who was extra happy for unknown reason , took all the attention towards him..

And rich exploits thier richness ..by boosting a big ass cake which was especially designed and was baked by professional biggest baker of SOUTH Korea , Mr.leavy .
Jungkook held the knife while his spoiled friends were all ready with big champagnes....

But what took Jungkook's attention was..Kim taehyung who was far from his reach by now , who seems too far for him , who didn't took any attention in cake ceremony inspite he was busy talking and blushing with jimin's cousin PARK BOGUM  .

Park Bogum was one of the finest actor of south korean industry,  his visuals were always the talking point but what influenced people more to talk about him was.... about his personal life,  As in one of the interview Bogum bombarded that ..he can't date any girl so far ...., cause he had already been in love for 3 years and the person doesn't know about this.
So he is taking time to prepare himself before confessing to that lucky one .

"Excuse me plz !
Mom ...I wanna talk to you , can we move that side plz "
Yoongi who was restless for very well known reason ...excused his mom from the other ladies as , she was busy chit - chatting.
He just wanted to talk to his mom and ask the need , what made them come to this extent ., he doesn't want same mistake again , this time he wanted to do something for his younger brother ,
He don't want what happened with thier lovely elder one, .. to go on and repeat the same with younger one

"Yes , child say what you have , you are sweating why so "
Somi who came to living hall of thier home , along with yoongi,  caressed his sons hair and asked the reason for this emergency talk.

"Mom , I won't beat around the bush , I will ask clearly this time ......what made you all to sell your son ? "
Yoongi angrily spat.

"Mind your language yoongs , what the hell are you speaking"
Somi spat back .

"Mom , I fucking know why Mr. Lee is transferring his Damm 40% of his shares to jeons .....mom I know ....I know jeon jungkook has been sold ..that is no other by his own parents "
Yoongi raised his voice as much as he could ,though loud music outside, in the garden balanced his voice ....his anger under the influence of his second lover alcohol gave another tinch to his voice .His mother flinched cause of this blame which was put by his own very dear son .

She has always loved yoongi more than jungkook,  cause yoongi came in her life when she was searching for motherhood , when every doctor  denied that she couldn't perceive a child ...but magic happens and after 5 years she was blessed with jungkook...but she  always gave his first priority towards yoongi only.

"No ..no no child it's not like that what you are thinking is very wrong baby .....Mr. lee is gifting these shares to his daughter..who is going to be jeon soon ...We have just fixed the marriage ,
His daughter Wendy she is in same semester with jungkook,  she is in love with jungkook.....son , so his father has just proposed this marriage and we too liked that ...so we are fixing that ."
Somi cupped his sons face and tried to console her angry son .