ch: 3 COLLIDE

New morning with new beginning,  Sun shining brightly...everything was usual like other days , but for two heart it's gonna be begin of love or Hatred.......will heartbeats ,  find it's  reason ....

"Hello jiminaah ...today I am gonna pick you so don't bring your car ...I am coming to your house to pick you .. in just 10 minutes.."
Tae commanded his bestie , cause today he gonna bring his car , he was all ready To go to University...dressed in Red Long silky top , black skinny  jeans along with silver earrings..making him more admirable ...

"Byee hyung , byee mom I am getting late ..for University..Eunwoo are you ready let's go "
Jungkook was heading towards his black Mercedes along with his friend ...Eunwoo who came to accompany his friend ...towards University..

"Lets go in my car only Eunwoo ..you Park your car in my garage" Jungkook instructed his bestie ...

Jimin and tae's car was stopped at red signal ...and suddenly one black Mercedes parked itself beside thier car for few seconds ...and even signal was not green ....the car broke the signal and moved on in furious speed ....

"What the hell was that. .who is this fucker who is in this hurry ..who can't even wait for signal to get green ....rich spoiled brats" 
Tae angrily spat and drove the car after 3 mins

"Finally we reached to our University safe and secure ....I am really scared of your driving skills ...hahhhhaaa .."
Jimin joked with his friend ..

"Hey tae see ...isn't the same car which broke the signal ...how come it is in our University..so it's somebody from here "
Jimin who saw the same car parked in University's parking area spoke .

"Oh yesss ...let's teach him some lessons "
Tae wiggled his eyebrows and started moving towards thier department..

  In class

Tae and jimin headed towards thier class and sat together...hobi greeted them ...and they were waiting for thier professor..as few minutes were left  for thier first class ...

"Good morning students...so I am gonna introduce you to our new transfer student...plz introduce yourself Mr.jeon" 
Professor exclaimed...

Whole class was in awww .....cause thier stood a man with  black attire, hot as hell , with one hand tattooed,  with wild smirk , piercing enhancing his attire more ...girls started drooling in thier first watch only .....boys with scared view ....each girl started dreaming of thier married life , or one night stand moments with that boy standing infront of them.

But the said protagonist was busy staring none other than ....heavenly beauty,  sitting on first row ...who was avoiding his gaze ...

"Mr.jeon where are you lost ...plz introduce yourself" Professor bring back Jungkook from his staring game with tae .

"Ahh ..yess hi guys , I jeon jungkook your new classmate..hope we will enjoy each others company...and yes I am good with people who doesn't come in between my business....so it's better not to do something which makes me do worst with you guys ...
Right kim taehyung "...
Jungkook ended his speech while glaring towards the said boy ...and ended up sitting beside a girl who was sitting back of tae's bench .and class began ....but murmuring was on.while Kim taehyung didn't gave a fuck ..to what the man said ...he hide his face in book rather than focusing on murmuring or the new comer ..