Chapter 5

*A/N: Hey everyone!! So, I checked on the story today, and we have almost 80 reads!! That's crazy.. We never expected this! Please tell all your friends on WattPad about this! Thanks so much everyone! Love you guys!!! It's also really short... Sorry!!! *

*Ayla's POV*

"Hey boys! We saw you from a distance, and we were wondering if we could possibly have your numbers?" Oh my gosh. I just realized I asked HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORAN FOR THEIR NUMBERS!!!! Oh. No. I think I'm going to die. AYLA DONT FANGIRL. YOU CAN DO THIS!! Niall's eyes are a beautiful blue. And Harry's. oh my gosh. That boy is beautiful. I could look into his beautiful eyes all day. I look over at Maddie. And her face is priceless. It's a I-Don't-Know-What-to-do-because-I-have-2-extremely-attractive-guys-infronnt-of-me kind of look. Which she isn't wrong. El oh el. I should be a mind reader for a living! No. Ayla. Focus!!

"By the way, I'm Maddie, this is my best friend, Ayla!" Maddie blurted out.

*Maddies POV*

"By the way, I'm Maddie, this is my bestfriend, Ayla!" I practically said. As I was trying not to scream and Fangirl!

"Hello gorgeous, how are you?" Niall said with his amazing Irish accent. He's Defiantly a charmer! If you can't tell already. I fancy him. A lot! I mean who wouldn't. He has the most gorgeous eyes, his Accent is just perfect. His singing voice is like an Angels. His lips are perfect, his body. Just OMF!

"I'm gr-Awes-Amaz-Perfect, you?" SMOOTH MOVE MADDIE! YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING WAY TO GO!!! I bet he TOTALY doesn't like you now. I can feel myself blushing. Great.

"I'm amazing, just like you" Niall chuckled. And also blushed. OH MY LAWD. NIALL HORAN JUST SAID I WAS AMAZING!!!!! AHHHHH! Okay, calm down. Donnt freak him out!! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT MADDIE WHAT ABOUT CODY!!!!!

"Umm, excuse us..." I grip Aylas wrist. And pull her away from the boys.

"Did it ever come to you that we are no longer Single??"

"I know. I feel really bad. I guess I have to break up with Jay!"

Wait, what???

"Wait what????" Lol. I just said that in my head.

"I mean, I've been dreaming about Harry for years" Ayla belted out.

"What about you & Jay?? I mean. You've also been dreaming about him for years now you finally have him.!" I can't believe she's considering this. I mean, they're both wonderful guys!! Niall and Cody and perfect. Now I don't even know what to do.