Chapter 9

(A/N: I don't really have Nything to say. Haha. Have fun reading!! Love you all!!!! :) )

*** Maddie's POV ***

I was going to break up with him. I can't do it now. He's 'In Love with me' that's a scary thought. But the feelings aren't the same anymore. They aren't as strong as they used to be. For 6 years I wanted him. Now I have him. And I don't even want him anymore. Why does this whole thing have to be so confusing?

I felt arms wrap around my waist. Immediately knowing that it was Cody.

"Hey baby. Can I talk to you?" I said while my eyes dropped to the floor. I can't look him in the eyes. I just can't. I turn around and face him.

"Hey, Maddie." He grabbed my chin with his thumb. But I refused to look at him. "What's wrong?"

"Cody... I don't think this is working out. The feelings just aren't the same anymore. I'm so sorry, Cody." I finally look up at him. And his eyes are getting watery.

"I'm sorry too." He drops his head and walks to his room. I cannot believe I just did that. Are you serious? I feel so guilty. I can't do this. I need to talk to someone. But not Ayla... Niall!! I decided to text him first.

To: Nialler : "Hey, can I talk to you. It's kinda important... :/"

I waited for a a minute. My phone buzzed.

From: Nialler : "Sure."

To: Nialler : "Can I call you or can we meet up?"

From: Nialler : "Nandos?"

To: Nialler : "Yes please!! When are you available?"

From : Nialler : "15 minutes! I'm just finishing up at the Studio! Okay?"

To: Nialler : "Okay."

(A/N: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS THAT'S FOR YOU!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!)

From: Nialler : "See you in 15 minutes :)"

I look at the time 12:15PM! I brush my teeth again, change my clothes, brush my hair, & fix my make-up. 12:20. Perfect timing!!

I start walking and realize I forgot money. Although, I'm not hungry. So I slide the key in the door thingy and grab my money and I'm on my way. I walk there with nothin but "C'mon C'mon" stuck in my head. I see the sign and I saw Nialls Black Range Rover. And him just getting out of it!

"Niall!!" I said running over to him, giving him a hug. Something about Niall and his hugs make me feel so secure and safe.

"Hi, Maddie!! I missed you!!" He said with a smile on his face showing his braces. (A/N: I know he doesn't have them anymore. I just want him to! I like braces!! :)) his blue eyes are just sparkling. They're beautiful. I hugged him again, this time I tightened my grip. "I missed you too" I said.

"Shall we go in?" Niall said. And he walked in held the door open for me. And as soon as I walk in, I see a familiar Blonde haired boy.

"Cody?" He turned around.

"Hi, Maddie" I was shocked. Why did he have to be here while I am?

(A/N: Okay, I suck at this. Lol. What did you guys think? Comment, Vote, and suggest to all your friends!!! Love you all!!)