Chapter 3

*A/N* Hey, It's Maddie! Third Chapter((: Let us know what you think, Vote, Comment and read(: Love you all! <3 

                                    *Maddies POV*

                                    I Wake up with Cody next to me! I Loved waking up smelling his Cologne and hearing him lightly snore. Its Adorable. I look over to see if Ayla and Jay were there. And Ayla wasn’t there. I wondered where she had went! I went to her room to see if she was there and she wasn’t. So I came back and checked my phone, and I had a text from her saying:

**Maddie, Meet me in the pool when you wake up. And wear you swim suit. –Ayla<3**

 I Went back to my room just to see Bella laying there like she got drunk last night or something. Or she had some sex. But I don’t think she can get a guy for that. But anyways. I went down to the pool and she was sitting in the hot tub.

                  “How long have you been down here?” I asked as I got into the hot tub.

                  “About 2 hours now, I couldn’t sleep all night” She said, which she did look really tired.

                  “Why couldn’t you sleep”

                  “Knowing  Jay was right next to me. I didn’t want to sleep talk or something and tell him how I really feel about him.”

                  I sighed “ Ayla, he’s going to find out one day or another.”

                  She sighed but yawned at the same time “ I know. I’m really tired”

                  “Do you want to go sleep a little longer now?” I sighed hoping she would say yes. I’m really tired too!

                  Ayla nodded and said “ Yes please!!!!!”

                  Just as we were about to walk out. The doors open. Cody and Jay walk in with their trunks on! Jay is wearing a orange pair, and Cody is wearing a blue pair.

                  “Wait, don’t get out. We wanted to swim with you guys!” Jay said as he jumped into the pool. Cody followed after!

                  “Come in guys! It feels amazing!!!” Cody shouted before going under the water!

                  I look over at Ayla and she nodded. I ran into the pool. She followed! It was freezing!

                  “I’m cold, Cody. You want to go to the hot tub?” I winked. And he whispered something in Jay’s ear. And they both smiled. I looked back at Ayla. And I noticed Jays arm was around her waist! She’s blushing so much. And we just both smiled at eachother and she gave me the ‘I really like him look’ And I mouthed I know. 

                  I got into the hot tub with Cody, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. And I looked into his baby blue eyes. And he looked into mine. And they were gor- WAIT IS HE LEANING IN TO KISS ME?? OMG WHAT DO I D- his lips crashed into mine. I instantly felt sparks fly everywhere. I felt him smile into the kiss. He pulled away. I wish he wouldn’t have pulled away.

                  “You don’t know how long I have wanted to do that!” Cody said smiling as I hear Ayla and Jay whoo-ing in the background. I could care less about what they are doing.  I swear if I would have smiled for another 2 seconds my cheeks would have fallen off.  “I’ve waited so long for that!” I smiled. He looked around. But not in my eyes anymore.

                  “Oh my gosh. What did I do, was that a bad kiss? Does my breath smell bad? Oh my gosh. I’m Sorry” He chuckled. I’m so confused. “It’s not any of that! It was the best kiss I’ve ever had.” “Then what?” I asked. “We aren’t dating” He frowned. “Yeah, I know.” I said hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend. “Sooo..? “ I said

                  “Maddie, Will you be my girlfriend?” I Smiled so much more than before. “Yes!” I Smiled. And he kissed me again. We both smiled into the kiss. Our lips were moving in complete motion together. Then he pulled away. Damn I wish he would stop doing that! I didn’t hear anything. So I looked to see what Ayla and Jay were doing. And they were kissing! “OH MY GOSSSSHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed! I didn’t even notice that’s what I did! They instantly pulled apart. And Ayla looked over at me. But Jay took his fingers under her chin. And guided her to his lips. By the way MOST ADORABLE THING EVER! 

                  “Hey. Uhhhh. Guuysss. We have to go upstairs and get ready to go sight seeing with the class!” Cody interrupted them. And then he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined with eachothers. And said “C’mon Beautiful. Let’s go!” I couldn’t help but smile!!