Chapter 1

*** (A/N) So, this is a short short Chapter. It's just a start let us know what you think! (: Thankss! ***

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Maddie’s POV*

Ugh I thought. This plane ride was too long. My neck was cramped up and I was STARVING. I moved the Pillow from behind my head and set it on my lap. There was no use in trying to fall back asleep, as I was already awake. I took my iPhone out of my carry on and checked the time. 6:03. I sighed and took out my headphones and put some music on. Everyone was still asleep, including Cody who was sitting next to me. I turned my head and looked out of the plane’s window. The clouds moved lazily past the plane. London was going to be amazing. I could feel it.  I heard meowing a head of me and I stood up and saw my friend Brandi was awake and skyping her cat. Weirdo I thought. I sat back down and sent a text to Ayla, hoping she would wake up. She was sitting in the seat a row behind me. I heard her ring tone go off and stop. She had seen it. My phone vibrated.

From: Ayla

To: Maddie

Efff you! I’m tired :p

I laughed silently and replied.

To: Ayla

From: Maddie

Lol. I loveeee you<3 How’s it going? From: Ayla

To: Maddie

Fine! I love my seat ;D

I rolled my eyes. Of course she did, because she was sitting next Jay.

I set my phone down. Someone hit my arm. Cody had fallen over in his sleep. He shot up and looked at me. “Sorry” he said sleepily. “Are we there yet?”  “No” I answered sighing. “Its only 6” He sighed. “Crap” he said. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I turned around and saw Ayla and Jay laughing at her computer. “What are you watching?” I asked. “One Direction videos!” Jay said. I laughed and turned back around. Cody had crayons and a coloring book. 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He was such a child. 

“We will be landing in 10 minutes.” The pilots voice filled the plane. 

I looked out the window and saw land come into view.

Finally.