Chapter 10

(A/n: Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, school started up again, and softball started up again also. But U'm back and I can't wait for you guys to see what comes next!! Love you all! Stay beautiful :) )

**Maddie's POV**

"Cody?" He turned around

"Hi, Maddie" Why did he have to be here while I'm here?

"Cody, this is Niall. Niall, Cody." I said pointing at each of the boys while they said hi.

"Maddie?" I turned around.

"Hi, Karen" I said faking a smile.

"Maddie, I can't believe you moved on from Cody already. You broke his heart." Karen is such a bitch. She smirked knowing I was getting mad. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I ran bursted out of the door.

"Maddie come back!!" Niall yelled. And chased after me. I leaned up against Nialls black Range Rover. My hands in my face, tears rushing down my face. I felt Niall hug me and I wrap my arms around his neck, as I put my head on his shoulder and cry. Niall's arms wrapped around my waist, his grip tight but comforting.

"Can we just go back to my hotel room please?" I ask. Niall lets go from the hug making sure I'm okay. Which I am. "Niall, can you stay with me? Like in the hotel room?"

He smiles so I can see his braces.

"Of course, Maddie." Niall walks me over to the passenger side and opens the door for me. I get in and I observe his car. It smells like Niall and Nandos. Which I guess, that's how Niall always smells.

"Why was that girl so mean to you?" Niall asked grabbing my hand and we intertwined our fingers and he rubbed his thumb over mine.

"She's always been like that to me, no matter what I tried doing to make her like me. She's always been rude to ?me." I looked down at our hands and smiled.

"You don't deserve to be treated like that. You're an amazing person. And don't let her get to you. It's not worth it." I can already feel myself blushing.

"Thanks, Ni. I really needed that." I can't stop smiling now. He's so sweet, and I can tell we'll get on really well. Our hands still intertwined as we pull up into the hotel parking lot. Niall drives around to find a parking spot. And finds one. Walks around to open my door and we walk in. Our hands are no longer together. Which made me feel lonely.

"What floor are we going ta love?" His accent was very thick right now.

"3rd" I said.