Chapter 11

(A/n: Hey!! Sorry it's been so long!! But I'm back!! Enjoy :) )

*Maddies POV*

The elevator ride was kinda awkward. But it wasn't bad. We got to the 3rd floor. The doors opened, And we walked out.

"So, what do you want to do when we get in there?" I asked, looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care, do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as I opened the door.

"Sure," I answered, "I have Finding Nemo, Love Actually, and Grease! What one do you want to watch?"

A grin came upon his face when I said Grease.

"Grease it is. I know all the songs!" I stated he probably didn't care. But I did it anyways.

"Me too, this is one of my favorite movies!!" Niall said. I popped in the movie and sat on the bed.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Do you want popcorn, Niall?" I don't even know why I asked that. Of course he wants food!

"Yes please!" He answered.

I got up, grabbed some popcorn from the plastic bag, and put it in the microwave. And came and sat next to Niall on the bed. I pressed play and it started. I have butterflies so much right now. I honestly could spend all day with him!

***Later into the movie***

**Maddie's POV**

You know, I wonder if he likes me. I wouldn't mind being his. But I don't want to because what's going to happen with Cody and I. I mean, yeah. I still have a little feelings. But they really aren't there anymore.

"Maddie, can I ask you something?" Niall interrupts my thoughts. I hate it when someone says 'Can I ask you something' or 'I have a question.'

"Yes?" I answered. My heart is beating so fast and so hard right now. I hate this feeling.

"How do you feel about me?" BOOM. There it is. My heart stopped. And a second later it started beating again. But faster.

"We're just friends. I mean, we just met. And I just broke up with Cody. Everything's still settling in. And I really don't know how I feel about anyone right now." Wow. That felt really good to admit. "Believe me, Niall. You're a great guy. I have been a fan for a year or two now" we both chuckled at that. "But I think we'd be great friends. I mean, I just won't through all this with you today. And thank you for being here for me today. It means a lot" I didn't really know how he would react to all that. He smiled. And so did I.

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you." He smiled. He hugged me, and I hugged back. I pulled away as did he. I looked into his eyes. He did the same. And his eyes are beautiful.

"Well, I have to go. I'll text you or something" he interrupted. We both stared at the floor awkwardly. I got up, and led him out.

"Thanks again, Niall"

"You're welcome, Love. Do this again sometime?"

"Sure, but I'm only here for another 10 days." I said

"We'll work something out" he replied with a wink. I could feel myself blush immediately.

"Goodbye Ni" I said and shut the door. Today turned out pretty well.

(A/N: so, another chapter What do you guys think? If you any ideas or questions you can always message me or, comment! I love you all!! Stay beautiful!! :) )