1.2 - Is it okay to meow?

[6 Gifts of Qin Yunran's Exploding Heart × 20] Other live broadcast rooms immediately passed conspicuous announcements. Many people said "fuck" and clicked into Qin Yunran's live broadcast room. The number of live broadcast viewers increased rapidly.

  The special effects of Exploding Heart are extremely gorgeous. The huge fiery red heart explodes into countless fireworks in an instant. Ten seconds later, it gradually fades into the light of fireflies and floats on the screen. Nearly a million people just watch this romantic and flying scene, and it continues. Five or six minutes.

  After the special effects disappeared, the entire barrage stood still for a moment, and then exploded three seconds later. Lu Shenhao's name topped the list of fans' contribution, and the barrage didn't know what to say, it was all 666.

  Qin Yunran was a little confused. Looking across the way, his expression, which he always claimed to be a professional agent, went blank. Fans rarely buy too many gifts during celebrity live broadcasts. After all, the platform still has to take 30% of the gifts. What's more, he is just a young actor who has just become famous. Where did he get such wealthy fans?

  The female host was so excited that her voice rose high, "Wow, twenty exploding hearts, this fan really loves Yunran!"

  Cheng Kaixin posted a big comment with a gold border, "After all, I am a fanatic."

  【It's actually a male fan! 】The barrage suddenly boiled.

  Qin Yunran was slightly startled, and then said: "Thank you for liking me." She looked at his ID and said again: "Thank you very much for this fan 6."

  Cheng Kaixin: "I wish you to become an actor one day."

  Qin Yunran: "...Thank you." She is still a career fan.

  "You're welcome." Cheng Kaixin replied casually.

  He rested his chin lazily with one hand and typed with the other hand. He was not at all as excited as he imagined being called by his idol for a conversation.

  Qin Yunran was very polite and official: "I would like to take this opportunity to say that you really don't need to spend money on me. Please don't give me gifts in the future." After emphasizing, he added: "After the live broadcast, I will donate this money to those in need in the name of my fans. This is our joint act of charity, and everyone is welcome to monitor the follow-up progress of this donation. Is that okay?"

  Cheng Kaixin raised his eyebrows and typed: "You are so kind."

  Qin Yunran was not a person who was not good at words, but facing this maverick fan, she was speechless for a moment.

  He originally intended to have a few words with 6, but after he said something, the man replied. He typed very quickly, but the number of words was less than what he said. Especially the four big characters "You are so kind" across the center of the screen. The shiny golden special effects are quite eye-catching, but they are in sharp contrast with the barrage of enthusiastic responses to positive energy. It really makes people feel dry and awkward.

  "Meow~" Cheng Kaixin was admiring his subtle expression when he suddenly felt an itch on his leg. When he looked down, he saw Lu Jinhua's Persian cat slipped into the bedroom and meowed while rubbing his leg.

  "Are you hungry?" Cheng Kaixin scratched its chin, "I'm hungry too." He picked up the cat and stood up, ready to find some food.

  The barrage was full of crazy praise for Qin Yunran's plan to donate. Qin Yunran said: "I am borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha. I want to thank this fan. I believe this money will help many people."