5.26 - This is good stuff

When he said this, Lanster's expression was light and gentle, not complacent, but it made Gardner lose his mind with jealousy.

  The black shadow rushed towards Lanster.

  He wants to control this man's body and let him watch him kill his own knight!

  The light elements corroded his dark soul, making this soul body without facial features look hideous.

  "Hahaha... I have practiced for more than two hundred years, and no one has a soul more powerful than mine!" He squeezed in inch by inch towards the position of Lanster's Tianling Gai.

  Just when he thought he was about to succeed, he heard a strange buzzing sound.

  The Holy Son of Light's tour of the mainland was just an excuse. In fact, it was the secret mission to eliminate Gardner. For this reason, the Pope gave Lanster a Holy Artifact of Light.

  It was a palm-sized holy book, lying in Lanster's hand, moving automatically without wind. Pages were turned quickly, and countless words glowing with white light emerged from them, accompanied by an ethereal and formless holy voice. The sound seemed to act directly on the soul, causing an indescribable tremor.

  The white light is pure and holy, flowing around like water, gradually overflowing the black shadow.

  "What is this!" Gardner shouted in panic. The black shadow tried its best to twist and try to escape, but found itself tightly sucked around Lanster.

  Lanster sighed softly: "This is a sacred instrument that has been enshrined by the Holy See of Light for thousands of years. You should feel honored to die in its hands."

  Gardner screamed sharply, cut off his arm decisively to survive, and tore out his soul!

  Only half of his body was left and he ran away quickly.

  The black shadow flies fast, but the white light catches up even faster. Gardner panicked and recalled the Dark Knight, quickly covering it.

  As a puppet whose soul was captured by him, the Dark Knight was unconscious, kneeling on one knee in front of him, motionless and letting him do whatever he wanted.

  The bone horse, heavy sword, and tall knight turned into black smoke in an instant, and Gardner directly swallowed his own dark knight!

  After replenishing his strength, he ran away faster and rushed towards Cheng Kaixin.

  Cheng Kaixin poked his sword on the ground and frowned when he saw him coming. "What the hell."

  Becky backed away in fright, "It's so disgusting, don't come over here!"

  "Hahaha, I want you to suffer like me!" Gardner rushed into Cheng Kaixin's body.

  Lanster's pupils shrank, the holy weapon was consumed a lot, and his face turned a little pale. Frantically extracting the magic power from the body as if desperate. Dazzling white light spread across Cheng Kaixin's body.

  Gardner's soul let out an overwhelmed wail in the white light, still refusing to leave. He was betting that this kid was still a magister and would not be able to control the sacred weapon for too long.

  As long as he can survive this period, he wins!

  Gardner has devoured the souls of countless people, and never thought that he would encounter an opponent whose soul strength was stronger than his own.

  However, when he intended to tear Kai Xin's soul apart, he was shocked by the vastness and solidity within it.

  Cheng Kaixin clicked his tongue, seeming impatient. Gardner tried his best to break him, but couldn't shake him one bit.