2.12 - Will you die if you kiss me for real?

Before Lin Zhengqing arrived, Cheng Kaixin untied Li Yan's sleeping hole and lit the incense in the incense burner.

  In her sleep, Li Yan felt a little thirsty and woke up. She heard a knock on the door, and Lin Zhengqing said outside the door: "Yan'er, I'm here."

  Why is he here? A trace of doubt flashed in Li Yan's heart, which was immediately covered up by her heated mood. She struggled to get up, but she felt weak, dizzy and hot, so she said hoarsely: "Cousin, I seem to have caught a cold."

  Lin Zhengqing pushed the door open and saw her leaning on the bed, looking at him with watery eyes and her face flushed.

  His heart moved, and he quickly walked over, sat down by the bed, held her hand and said, "You are sick, why don't you see Dr. Mu?"

  "It's not a big deal." Li Yan said softly, "I think it was because I was thinking deeply today that I couldn't bear it. Thank you for your concern, cousin."

  Her eyes gradually blurred. When she looked at Lin Zhengqing, who was over fifty years old, she felt extremely handsome. She fell softly into his arms, "I lost my father when I was young, and then my husband. If my cousin hadn't been willing to take me in, I wouldn't know. What should I do? My cousin's kindness is really unrequited, and it makes Yan'er sleepless every night."

  The corners of Li Yan's eyes, which originally had fine lines, became more attractive because of the ripples in her eyes. Lin Zhengqing, who had lost his wife for many years and had been empty for a long time, suddenly became excited like a young boy and said with a blush on his face: "Yan'er, you and I were destined to have nothing to do with each other back then. If you hadn't been engaged for a long time, who would have gotten the same surname?" of."

  To be on the safe side, Cheng Kaixin took three times the amount of incense and put it in. The medicine was extremely strong, and not long after, the two of them fell on the bed holding each other in their arms.

  Next door, Qi Nieshu and Zi Yuan were also woken up by Cheng Kaixin, and they were having a heated rolling.

  The system came out of the small dark room and saw him sitting under the window, listening to the sounds of sex coming from both sides.

  System: "...What are you doing?"

  Cheng Kaixin sighed: "It's amazing, this is stereo sound of the left and right channels."

  system:"......"

  Cheng Kaixin said, "Hey, I have something to ask you."

  "..."

  Cheng Kaixin: "System?"

  The system was sent back to the dark room by him.

  In fact, it doesn't make much sense if you listen to it too much, especially when there is no one to complain about it with.

  Not long after Cheng Kaixin listened, he began to feel drowsy.

  He looked at the sky. It was about three or four o'clock in the afternoon. Those people queuing up outside Mu Lingxiao's gate must be in trouble.

  How about giving them something interesting to wake them up?

  He stood up and opened the window. The people inside were panting and resting after a fierce battle. The incense made them feel like immortals in the clouds, and their minds were already blurred.

  Cheng Kaixin glanced at it and quickly turned his head away, as it would hurt his eyes a moment later.

  He held his breath and lit the closet on fire. Before leaving, he turned around and threw away the scattered clothes on the floor, leaving only two skirts of Li Yan's.