【Arc 2】━━ Forcibly doting on the evil prince ━━

2.1 - Want help getting dressed?

  Cheng Kaixin in the system space is not the face he is familiar with. Qin Yunran was in a slight trance, and the words "Who are you" flashed across her mind like a meteor, and then she was forgotten.

  His eyes were locked on Cheng Kaixin for an instant, and his eyes seemed to be filled with huge waves, carrying unspeakable turbulent emotions. He grabbed Cheng Kaixin's wrist and hugged him tightly.

  Their lips touched each other, and the breath that hit their faces was too hot, as if it was going to burn their souls out. Cheng Kaixin took a breath and wanted to hug him back, but her other hand passed through Qin Yunran's body again.

  It's really weird. According to the system, he couldn't touch Qin Yunran, but he could be touched by him. Was it because he was too weak? Qin Yunran's soul strength was stronger than his?

  All his responses failed, and he could only be forced to tilt his head up and endure the fierce kiss. Step back until your back hits the wall.

  "I miss you so much." Between breaths, Qin Yunran said in a hoarse voice: "Why did you leave me behind?"

  It doesn't help that he was forced. Cheng Kaixin looked at him for a moment and then approached him directly.

  Qin Yunran pressed her lips with great force, as if she wanted to swallow him. For Cheng Kaixin, the separation happened not long ago, but for Qin Yunran, it was already a lifetime ago. His deep eyes were locked on Cheng Kaixin's gaze, and the surging longing and possessiveness almost overflowed, as if to swallow everything.

  The person he was close to could be seen but couldn't be touched. Cheng Kaixin was pressed against the wall. After a while, he felt something was wrong, as if his entire soul was being controlled by the other person at will. The experience was particularly strange.

  "Wait!" He shouted to stop, but his wrists suddenly tightened, and he was shocked to find that his hands were pulled above his head and bound.

  There is nothing here, how did he do it?

  "Host!" The system suddenly shouted and rushed towards Qin Yunran.

  Qin Yunran didn't even turn around, and threw the light ball away casually. The system hit the wall in a daze, bounced twice like a rubber ball, and landed in the corner without moving.

  ...This person simply seems to have taken a powerful pill.

  Cheng Kaixin was held down by him, her eyelashes trembled unbearably, "You are cheating."

  Qin Yunran whispered: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  The answer is obvious. The crazy and strange stimulation made Cheng Kaixin's legs weak, but he was hung on the wall by an invisible force... as if a mark was carved into his soul.

  The staggered breathing calmed down, Qin Yunran looked at him thoughtfully and said, "You are better-looking than before."

  nice? Cheng Kaixin reflexively touched the side of his face, which was smooth.

  Cheng Kaixin's eyes lit up. He had always felt that if he hadn't been disfigured, he would have been so handsome that his legs would go weak. Staring into Qin Yunran's eyes, "Don't move, be my mirror."

  Qin Yunran stared at him without blinking, taking him into her eyes greedily.

  Cheng Kaixin just saw the outline clearly, and suddenly felt light on his body.