3.3 - Brother Chi, do you want to sleep together tonight?

Sitting in the passenger seat, Cheng Kaixin fell asleep soon after. He glanced at Chizhou. This guy was driving the car lazily with one hand, with indifference written all over his face. He probably didn't need anyone to chat with him. I simply turned my head and dreamed of meeting Duke Zhou.

  Chizhou glanced at him, slightly surprised.

  In these days, everyone wants to grow ten eyes, for fear of being plotted against, and when facing strangers, they even have to open half of their eyes when sleeping. And this man was completely defenseless.

  Cheng Kaixin's long eyelashes rested on her eyelids, trembling slightly with her long breathing, and a little red appeared on her face due to her deep sleep. While Chizhou was driving, he glanced sideways at him twice and found that he was really sleeping deeply, so he let out a "tsk" sound.

  Remembering when he walked into the drugstore and heard the dirty sounds in the grocery store, he thought he would see the most common scene in the apocalypse inside the door. Unexpectedly, there was only one living person inside.

  The thin young man curled up and sat on the ground, his white shirt was violently torn open, and there were embarrassing red marks on his skin.

  There was a blood-stained corpse lying beside him, but when he raised his eyes, his eyes were careless. The picture was gorgeous and strange.

  Chizhou doesn't have a savior mentality, so hooking up with Cheng Kaixin is just convenient, and it looks pretty pleasing to the eye.

  But he had to admit that that scene left a deep impression on him, so much so that he couldn't help but look at it with open eyes and aroused his inquiring mind.

  I don't know how long I slept, but the car was jolted. Cheng Kaixin's head hit the glass with a bang and he woke up instantly.

  This body is very sensitive to pain. When he opened his sleepy eyes, a trace of moisture could not help but appear in his eyes.

  Cheng Kaixin: "...Damn it." Why are you such a weakling?

  He rubbed his head and looked at Chizhou. The man was still in the same posture, as if he was not tired. The sky outside the window had darkened, and the car lights reflected light slightly, reflecting his star-like black eyes, which were bottomless.

  Chizhou raised the corners of his lips and said his first words since getting in the car, "Hit your head again?"

  Cheng Kaixin stared at the curve of his lips, "Is it funny?"

  Chizhou actually said: "Yeah."

  "Ah, host, hold back! Don't fight!" The system was frightened by Cheng Kaixin's murderous intent.

  Cheng Kaixin narrowed his eyes, and the smile on his lips was unusually gentle, "If I couldn't beat you now, I would have beaten you long ago."

  "It doesn't matter." Chizhou glanced at him and said directly: "You won't be able to beat me in the future."

  Cheng Kaixin laughed angrily at him, "Confidence is a good thing, but you can't be overconfident."

  "Wipe your tears first before saying harsh words."

  Cheng Kaixin: "..."

  The system suddenly felt a strange sense of comfort. Does this mean that each mountain is higher than the other, and evil people will be punished by evil people? !

  The system said faintly: "Host, you actually have today."

  "When I get better, if I don't beat him until his teeth are all over the floor, I won't be named Cheng." Cheng Kaixin's eyebrows twitched.