5.25 - If I turn to the light, he will turn to the light and also the darkness

Cheng Kaixin walked into the inner bedroom carrying a burden, as if he was carrying a particularly pestering big cat on his back. He moved his shoulders, "Then you should go down and do some work."

  "It's been arranged." Lanster was reluctant to move and rubbed his neck, the soft blond hair causing an itch.

  "Be honest." Cheng Kaixin threw Lanster on the bed and looked down at him, "Sleep."

  Lanster fought hard last night, and then followed Charles again, and barely slept. Although his feet were not soft, his whole body exuded a sense of laziness.

  "I'm not sleepy." He lay on his side with his head propped up on one hand, looking at Cheng Kaixin with a smile in his eyes and a charming light on his light golden eyelashes, "I can still do something."

  "Recharge your batteries for me." Cheng Kaixin glanced at him without any emotion.

  Lanster knew the priorities and anticipated his reaction.

  But no matter how many times he failed to seduce Cheng Kaixin, he still found it interesting.

  He chuckled lightly and closed his eyes, with a faint smile on his lips.

  Lanster had never felt so happy before. He has always dabbled in a wide range of subjects and seems to be somewhat interested in everything, but also lacks interest in everything.

  But at this moment, he suddenly felt that with this person's company, doing nothing would be so interesting.

  His side sank, and Cheng Kaixin lay next to him.

  Lanster turned over and put his arms around his waist. The blond hair spread out with this movement, and strands fell on his body. Cheng Kaixin felt itchy and pushed his hair aside, but another strand was tangled around him.

  Like a fine spider web, soft but clingy.

  Night fell again, and Charles led the housekeeper into the basement.

  The housekeeper said angrily: "You worked so hard to save that priest today, but he doesn't care about you at all. It's really ungrateful."

  "The light magician is indeed a good sacrifice. But I have already met a better one." Charles murmured: "Why didn't I realize that that knight was so strong before?"

  He tried to circulate the dark elements in his body, and he absorbed more in the magic circle last night than before, but he was not satisfied.

  "These will dissipate soon." Charles's bloodshot eyes were as greedy as a hyena's. "But it will definitely work this time."

  The butler asked doubtfully: "You mean that knight can help you achieve your goal?"

  "The Dark God likes powerful sacrifices. The more powerful the energy contained in the blood, the better the effect." Charles has abused many people, and his thirst for power makes him more inclined to torture the strong. He said to himself: "He is so beautiful... This kind of body contains powerful explosive power. It must feel so good to cut it with a knife. His skin is so white, and every pinch makes a mark..." He has fallen into a frenzy. He licked his lips and said excitedly: "The contrast between strength and weakness, and the blood during the struggle must be particularly tempting..."

  When he was excited, dark elements flowed through his body. He couldn't control it and overflowed.

  The housekeeper suddenly exclaimed: "What is that?!"

  Charles followed his pointing and saw that the surrounding dark elements seemed to have formed a vortex, as if they were being sucked away by something. A closer look revealed that the source was something on the bookshelf.