Extra 7: Ding! Your old love is online - you just watch him bully me?

The sect that Chizhou plays is called Libian, which focuses on close combat, and the weapon is a long gun. The gun in his hand didn't seem fancy, just an ordinary wooden gun shaft. The only thing that stood out was the silver gun tip, which was slowly dripping with blood.

  The members of the Lieyan Gang glanced at each other, and someone shouted: "Chizhou, wait, our Lieyan Gang will not let you go!" There were obviously seven or eight of them. After saying harsh words, they did not dare to surround them and give them a try. The gang leader took revenge and quickly ran away without a trace.

  Chizhou ignored them and kept his eyes on Cheng Kaixin. He already had a cold aura, and he had just killed someone. When he looked over from a distance, his deep brows showed a sharp look.

  Qin Yunran looked at him calmly and said, "His military force is ranked first on the list." It seemed like he was explaining to Cheng Kaixin, but also like he was just stating the facts.

  It is not surprising that Chizhou's strength has become Kaixin. What he focuses on is...

  A slender hand stretched out, covering the sight of the two of them. "Look, you two have made eye contact?"

  Qin Yunran: "..."

  Chi Zhou put away his weapon and walked over. He was wearing martial arts uniforms, black narrow sleeves, and light armor around his waist, outlining his tall and fit figure. Cheng Kaixin looked at him closely, smiled and whistled, "He looks handsome."

  Hearing this, Chizhou felt much more relieved. The jealousy in his heart subsided and his expression softened.

  Then Cheng Kaixin felt a pinch on his back.

  When he turned around, Qin Yunran smiled and said as if nothing was wrong: "Do you like Li Ren's sect outfit?"

  Cheng Kaixin: "..."

  Is there something wrong with this atmosphere?

  Fortunately, his nerves were as strong as steel and he didn't show any discomfort. He naturally praised Qin Yunran: "Actually, I just wanted to say it. You are so handsome in white clothes, not to mention how handsome you are."

  "Both of them are handsome?" Chi Zhou couldn't help but ask.

  "Both of you look good." Cheng Kaixin nodded quite naturally, "So you two take off your clothes and give them to me?"

  Qin Yunran: "...clothes?"

  Cheng Kaixin: "I'm talking about clothes, what are you talking about?"

  The two people who were secretly competing with each other were labeled as being sentimental by him.

  When two lovers met, facing this slightly embarrassing scene, Cheng Kaixin calmly said: "I don't need to introduce you. You know each other better than I do."

  Qin Yunran said: "I don't understand him as well as you think."

  Chizhou said "hmm" in agreement, but didn't mean to look at Qin Yunran.

  They just knew each other's existence, like co-tenants who lived in the same house but only knew their names. Because of Cheng Kaixin, their feelings for each other are more complicated, and obviously there will be no closeness or goodwill.

  "It's just a familiar stranger." Cheng Kaixin said leisurely, "That's pretty good."

  "How is it okay?" Qin Yunran asked doubtfully.

  Cheng Kaixin said happily: "What I like most is promoting everyone to love each other."

  The smile on his lips seemed to really say that he loved peace.