5.28 - Don't be afraid of being blamed by the God of Light

Lanster's return to the temple was like a thousand-foot wave.

  When he was ambushed by Andre, neither alive nor dead, the Pope almost thought that he had to choose a new son, and he was filled with regret. Unexpectedly, not only did he escape from Andre's self-destruction, but not long after, news came that the Holy Son had eliminated the dark magician. After receiving the news, all the Illuminati believers were excited.

  What satisfied the Pope even more was that Lanster was very calm and did not take credit for it. Instead, he continued to tour the mainland according to the original plan. After completing all the work, he returned in a rather low-key manner.

  Lanster immediately met with the Pope and returned the sacred vessel to him. The Pope shook his head and pushed it back with a smile.

  "What are you?" Lanster was stunned.

  The Pope said: "Now, it should belong to you."

  "The holy artifact is precious and is a treasure of the Holy See." Lanster said modestly: "I am not enough to use it to its full potential."

  The Pope burst out laughing and said: "The best destination for a sacred vessel is to find a suitable owner. Do you know why it has been left unused for many years?"

  Lanster thought for a while and said slowly: "As far as I know, its last owner was the Holy Son Eric seven hundred years ago."

  "That's right." The Pope said seriously: "Since his death, it was not that the Holy See intentionally sealed the sacred artifact, but because no one could activate it anymore."

  "To use it, you need to be extremely compatible with light elements and have a clean and pure soul. We call it a true darling of light."

  "After the Holy Son Eric, the Holy See has not had a Holy Son of Heaven for a long time..."

  "So the Pope really thinks that you are of excellent quality and decided to designate you as the 'Holy Son of Heaven'?" After listening to what Lanster said above, Cheng Kaixin's expression was very complicated.

  Lanster smiled and said: "Am I not?"

  Cheng Kaixin said tolerance, kindness, fraternity, purity... Which adjective matches you?

  He said coldly: "Oh."

  "I feel like I've been hit." Lanster sighed.

  "But..." Cheng Kaixin pinched his face, "This face still looks very suitable."

  "I knew it." The corners of Lanster's lips raised slightly, "You like my appearance, don't you?"

  He was indeed outstandingly born, as if he had been carefully carved by the God of Light, and every line was just right. Although blond hair and blue eyes are not uncommon, his color is particularly eye-catching. When looking at a person in his clear blue eyes, it seems that that person is clearly reflected in his eyes, making people unable to help but indulge in it.

  He has always known his own advantages, and often uses these eyes to carry compassion and tenderness, capturing believers easily.

  However, only Cheng Kaixin knew that all this was just his disguise. Even if it was reflected in his eyes, it was nothing more than a reflection in the mirror.

  At this time, Cheng Kaixin was stared at by these beautiful eyes, but they were filled with sincerity and a bright smile.

  Lanster came close to him, his noses were close to each other, and his breath was like orchid, "The person with this face belongs to you completely. Don't you want to... do something?"