Chapter 2 (SA1)

(Readers POV)

After a bit of sitting around, the train stopped and it's doors opened up. Me, Sonia, and Tails all got up and we left the train. I looked around and noticed what looks like a workshop on top of a hill. Sonia and Tails started to run towards me.

(Y/N): Ah! Wait for me!

I started to run too, trying to catch up to both of them. I ran up a set of stairs and found myself at a flat area. There is another set of stairs to the side, going up to the workshop.

???: Ha ha ha ha! If it isn't Sonia!

Me, Sonia, and Tails looked over and saw a bald man with a large mustache riding inside of some kind of flying pod.

Sonia: Look! It's a giant talking egg!

???: Silence! I am Dr. Robotnik, the greatest scientific genius in the world!

Sonia: Whatever you say, Eggman!

(Y/N): Why is this guy here?

Sonia: Eggman over there is a bad guy always looking for trouble. Last time I saw him I had to stop him at a place called the Northstar Islands.

Eggman: Enough! I've got big plans, and now I'm going to put them to work!

Tails: You're always up to no good. Now what do ya want?

Eggman: I want all of the Chaos Emeralds. Better not interfere! Or else!

Sonia: Or else what, ya big loser?

Eggman: Or else I'll take them away from you by force... The hard way!

The man flew his pod away and went down a nearby cliff. When it flew back up, the flying pod now has extra parts on the side and back of it. I saw the man push a button as a bunch of missiles started to fire at me. Sonia quickly grabbed my hand and started to run away from the missiles. Tails also started to run away from the missiles, using her two tails as like a propeller to go faster.

(Y/N): He wasn't kidding when he said the hard way!

After all the missiles hit the ground, causing some small explosions, I saw the parts on the man's pod gained some large drills and dived down at me and Sonia.

Eggman: All systems! Full power!

Sonia jumped back, making the man crash into the ground and getting stuck. Sonia let go of my hand and jumped up into the air. She curled up and dashed forward at the man, hitting the pod. Tails came over and swiped her tails at the pod too. The man managed to get unstuck from the ground, but the attached parts started to blow up and fall off. The pod started to produce a lot of smoke and fell down to the ground.

Sonia: Well, that wasn't so hard.

(Y/N): He said he wanted the "Chaos Emeralds". What are those?

Tails walked up to me and showed me a purple gem.