Chapter 4 (SA1)

(Readers POV)

Me, Sonia, and Tails all made it to the Mystic Ruins again. We looked around and noticed a giant hole inside of a giant mountain.

(Y/N): That entrance wasn't there before.

Tails: Yeah... Not to mention, I actually don't remember this mountain being there either.

She doesn't remember the mountain? She does have a workshop in the area, so she'd probably know the area really well.

Sonia: Sounds like all the more reason to explore it.

The three of us entered into the cave and started to run down the tunnel. We saw another entrance to an area that's completely covered in snow and ice. We walked inside of it and there is a wooden ladder at the end of the icy room. I let out a huff of air, it being visible due to the cold. The three of us went over to the ladder and all climbed up on it. At the top of the ladder, we made it to a large open room covered in snow.

(Y/N): If I knew we were going to a place like this, I would've dressed properly.

Sonia: You just gotta keep moving. Heat yourself up by running.

Sonia and Tails left the room, me following close behind them. We exited the room and into the open, now on a sloped snow area with several cave entrances.

Tails: This place reminds me of Icecap from Angel Island.

Sonia: Yeah Tails, you might be onto something with that.

Sonia dashed into one of the cave entrances as me and Tails tried to keep up. I looked over at Tails.

(Y/N): What's an Angel Island?

Tails: It's a floating island that me and Sonia had to deal with Eggman on during one of our adventures.

(Y/N): You guess went all the way to a floating island?

Tails: The island came to us, falling from the sky and into the ocean.

(Y/N): Just how many weird adventures have you and Sonia been on?

Tails: A lot actually.

After running through the tunnel, me and Tails ended up in a huge open room that has a huge stalactites made of ice hanging off the ceiling of the room. A saw a blur of blue run past me, running back and stopped in front of me. I saw the blur was Sonia.

Sonia: Yeah Tails, we are on Angel Island.

(Y/N): Isn't it supposed to be floating though? Why would it be down on the ground?

I asked, since if anyone would know the answer it would be Sonia and Tails.

Tails: I remember delivering the Master Emerald back to the island and that caused it to begin floating again.

Sonia: So something happened to the Master Emerald?

Tails: That's my best guess.

(Y/N): Master Emerald?

Sonia: It's like the Chaos Emeralds, but it's green, big, and only one of them.

Just how many weird magical gems are there? Sonia and Tails started to run around the room, slowing climbing up thanks to protruding rocks covered in snow. I started to follow the route they were taking, going from rock platform to rock platform.

Sonia: Since we are back in Icecap, how about we go and visit other places after we're done here?

Tails: That would be nice. I would love to analyze Hydrocity more in depth.