Chapter 12 (SA2)

(Sonia's POV)

I looked around in the helicopter I'm in. I have my hands cuffed behind me with several guards standing around me. I started to tap my foot on the floor.

Sonia: So would you guys care to explain why you captured me like this?

They just stayed silent. Great, the silent treatment. That's fine, if I won't be given a reason why I'm here, then I won't have a reason to stay here. I saw one of the guards turn to look at his buddies.

Guard 1: I'm going to call in with H.Q., tell them we captured the hedgehog.

Guard 2: Roger that.

The guard walked away and went into a different area of the plane, leaving the rest of the guards to watch. I started to move my hands around and managed to slip one of them out of the handcuffs. I smirked as I quickly kicked the back of the necks of the guards around me, knocking them out. I looked over and saw the guard walk back in.

Guard 1: What in the world?!

I saw the door to the plane and kicked it off, getting sent outside into the air. I managed to catch myself by grabbing onto a piece of metal holding some missiles.

Guard 1: Freeze! What do you think you're doing?! Get that hedgehog!

I pulled myself up and landed on top of the metal. I noticed a loose sheet of metal on the helicopter. I pulled it off, planning on using it as a skate board.

Sonia: Talk about low budget flights, no food or movies... I'm outta here! I like running better!

I put the board down and stepped onto it before jumped off of the helicopter and towards a city below me. I smirked to myself before spinning myself around, feeling the wind blowing past my face and through my quills.

Sonia: YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

After a bit of falling, I landed on a road and started to use the metal sheet as a board, riding down the road. I had to swerve out of the way of some driving cars as sparks flew out from the metal grinding against the road. I managed to collect a few rings while riding and almost hitting a few parked cars on my way.

Sonia: Wow, that was a close one.

I looked back to make sure I didn't damage anything. I bumped into the side of a parked car, making a small dent. I saw someone starts to shout at me as I rode past.

Sonia: Sorry!

I looked ahead and found a ramp on the side of the road. I went on it and jumped off it, gaining a lot of air. I did a quick trick before landing down on the ground. I got off the sheet of metal and started to run forward. I looked ahead and saw a robot land in front of me.

 I looked ahead and saw a robot land in front of me

It definitely isn't an Eggman robot. Probably from those guys that captured me in the first place. The robot aimed its gun hand at me and fired a bullet. I dashed out of the way and went into a ball. I span at the robot, crashing it and destroying it in one hit. I saw some weird glowing stick come out of the wreckage of robot.