*The interview for the tour*

The one thing that shocked you when you arrived home was the move from your house.

You had lived in a small coastal house all your life, close to the sea making it easier for your mother and you to arrive to work. It was quaint. Full of hand made decor using seashells and nets.

But You didn't need to work now, neither did your mother with your winnings. Which meant the location of your house was pointless. The Capitol clearly seemed to think so too.

after your games, you were moved. Yet, not by choice.

'Victory village.'  Was the name of your new location.

It was large, not as large as the towns in district four but still big in its own right. Large houses go down in rows, made of stone and brick. The small town was far from civilisation in the district.

Mostly because few lived in land, everyone had chosen to resign on the shore, Or near lakes.

The home was barely decorated like the district homes. Instead much of it reminded you of the Capitol with the woods and marble used.

Not many lived there though despite the good few victors district four had. The first house to the gate belonged to Mags. One of the oldest hunger games winners to date.

She was a good woman who in recent years had suffered from a stroke. She was left without her speech and had learned to communicate through her eyes and touch.

Next to her, another five houses were occupied. Mainly by older victors who, in their age and eventual trauma of the games catching up barely left their homes in years.

Finnicks and Annie's home was next to yours who, much to your lack of surprise had begun to live together. 

Ever since the games you'd always noticed the brief glances and touches the two shared. They were in love.

It was obvious.

Annie loved Finnick due to his kindness to her, and he loved her because of her gentleness he never got after his game due to the Capitols hardships.

Despite it only being your mother and you residing in the large house you now called home, frequently enough Finnick and Annie would come, eating dinner or just spending time at the house.

You wondered a few times if it was because Finnick felt guilty for the risk you were now in, in his eyes someday after your actions he believed Snow would harm you, or your mother.

Your mother was partially pleased with the arrival of Finnick and Annie. she enjoyed Finnicks wit and Annie's frequency to help. Yet she never behaved the same with you anymore since the games.

In the year of your return, She'd grown colder to you. Harsher. You weren't too sure of the reasoning. Maybe it was because you weren't a solo winner, or your 'rebellion' as Finnick titled it.

Or maybe it was Cato.

She wasn't pleased when she saw your closeness to him. Maybe it was envy of his status compared to you both, or maybe his brutality in the games made her fearful.

You hadn't heard from him though since returning home, not once. Despite your hundreds of letters he never wrote a single reply.

Maybe he'd realised the difference between you two, or maybe he had women desperately clinging to him now he was also a victor. You really didn't know.

Eventually in the recent weeks, you'd not written once. You didn't bother anymore.

If he didn't want to respond fine, you wouldn't write to him either.