*district 11*

The train ride from district four to eleven was not as bad as you'd of thought. It was long, but not bad.

When you arrived on the train, to your surprise, not only was it going to be you, Cato and Foie. But also Finnick.

"You cleaned up." Finnick smiled as he sauntered to you, an arm wrapping around you.

"I didn't know you were coming!" You said excitedly smiling. He only let out a dramatic huff as he let you go.

"Yeah well, it's me or Annie and you know she doesn't do well with this stuff. It's bad enough you already can enter my home whenever." He jokes, his attention suddenly falls to Cato who's stood firmly next to you.

"Cato." He greets firmly.

"Finnick." Cato greets back his eyes hardening.

The train was full of luxurious items, foods as such. much like the train to the games. It was designed with marble and mahogany wood.

The minute you'd entered the train, Foie handed a pack of reading cards to you and Cato.

"You both need to read these over. You and the other victors have the same ones thanks to their helper." She said giddily as she began to waltz towards the door.

"I need some wine, god it will be a long ride.. so I will be in the other room." She smiled as she flung the door open, marching down the makeshift hallway.

Finnick looked between her, and you before taking a step back. "Think I'll join her. I wanna ask her about some of the plans and all." He shrugs, eyeing Cato before he walks out.

"Remember you're gonna meet with Katniss and Peeta in eleven. Then you'll continue the tour together."

Once he left, Cato slumped against the sofa, holding an arm up to you.

Carefully, with the cards still in hand you slip into Catos side as he winds his arm around your shoulders tightly.

"He's a prude." He murmured about Finnick, you let out a scoff smacking his bicep.

"Don't, you're just a stranger." You say.

Cato only rolls his eyes. "Baby in the nicest way possible he's the Capitols most pruned peacock."

Before he could continue you only groan leaning your head into his arm even more. "Don't start, not now. We need to talk and you know it."

He nods slowly looking down at you. "We do I guess."

"You did write to me." You say not quite meeting his eyes.

"I did. And you wrote to me." He adds on his hand coming to your hair. "The capitols supposed to be united. That's what we get taught."

"So why did neither of us receive anything?" You mumble properly meeting his eyes. It was strange to see Cato so conflicted.

District one and two were the most connected to the Capitol. Taught to respect them and to always trust in what they did but after the games, it was clear Cato wasn't sure anymore.

He only shrugs looking frustrated. "I don't know. If they want to make the winners look good surely they'd of let us interact. Pricks." He murmurs the added insult.

You only let out a hum as you begin to flick through the cards. "These are... something." You murmur eyeing the cards carefully.

"They are stuck up. That's what they are." Cato murmurs. He reaches over cupping your hand, bringing the card closer to his face. "Who the hell wrote these?"

You only shrug. You let out a sigh tossing the cards on the table. "We can look at them later." You murmur.

"Later my ass you and I both know we won't." Cato grumbles.