*Just try and stop it*

"Now... let's give a warm welcome to one of... yes that's right folks! The mermaid herself Y/n L/n!" You took a deep breath pushing yourself onto the stage.

Instantly applauds filled your ears, screams and shouts of your name made you almost shake and drop to the floor from nerves. You however managed to keep smiling, pushing through.

As you walked on you realised it was set up different. Every person, including Katniss and Peeta who had been interviewed were stood on the stage on platforms towards the back, side by side.

As you looked at Katniss you could feel your eyes widening. A jabberjay dress. The birds that copies songs. You could remember your mother teaching you to use them to communicate sometimes.

Just as Rue and Katniss had planned.

Not a bad look on her. It was made almost entirely of feathers, black and sleek.

Once again, Katniss's stylist outdoes the rest.

Flickerman was stood close to the front of the stage, no seats this time. Flickerman held an arm up smiling his pearly whites towards you.

"My favourite girl from district four! It has been awhile since I've seen you!" Flickerman smiled his hand rubbing your shoulder.

"Not long enough." You smiled back, the audience roaring in laughter.

"I love her! So comedic! Now... this is your second games... how are you feeling! The love of your life's here... and you.." Flickerman seemed to get overwhelmingly pouty towards the end of his sentence, his arm unwrapping from around you.

The crowd begun to whisper. Coos leaving their mouths.

"Yes it... will be hard. But we will stick together and keep each other safe. I won't let anything happen." You smile nodding at Flickerman.

the crowd seemed to soften at that, awning and more Cooing leaning their mouths. Flickermans smile returned in ten fold.

"But yet Y/n... you have your mother back home no? And you volunteered in place of Annie Cresta... why?" He ask, the audience seemed to lean forward in their seats.

"She... Annie means a lot to me since the games. She helped me and Ethan survive. I won't let her suffer this." You stated confidently. The crowd seemed to be mixed on that, murmuring in conversations.

"And how very kind of you to do, now! Let's give a big round of applause to Y/n!" The crowd seemed to resume again, clapping and cheering for you.

You began to climb up the steps, back onto the platform next to the boy from five. When his eyes caught yours, he gave you a small toothy grin, his eyes returning to the stadium, staring at the people in curiosity.

"Now! A big round of applause people! The one and only! Boy with Gills Finnick O'dair!" The crowd were screaming. Ladies and Gentlemen all screaming and cheering for him.

He was really that adored here?

As he sauntered on stage, his eyes met yours as he offered a small wink, turning his attention back to Flickerman and the crowd. Waves and smiles flaunted at them.

"Finnick." Flickerman begun, a slightly serious look on his face.

"I understand you have... a message for someone out there? A special someone..." Flickerman began to laugh as Finnick openly cringed.

He then stuck the mic out, putting it under his chin, trying to ignore the continuous screaming.

"Let's hear it." Flickerman nodded towards the microphone.